Gibson Brands Forums

My new # 1.

AXE®

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the abilty to see who gives the kudos or non-kudos, and to whom. [biggrin]

Duane - you realize you've just deleted a very important post by Big Bill.

He was working on exposing me for what I REALLY am....

[woot]

I'll save my reply for later.

So, Duane, is it true? Can I give MYSELF positive votes?

And does Big Bill have access to your scorecard?

Can I see who's giving the kudos to people for myself? How do I do that?

(Kinda curious who spent the first day on the new forum voting me down...)

How many Positive/Negatives do we have allotted to us each day? I found yesterday there's a limit...

[rolleyes][flapper][woot]

Actually, I just tried to "vote" for Big Bill, and it says my quota has been reached.

When do I get to reload?

[-o<[lol]

Duane - you realize you've just deleted a very important post by Big Bill.

He was working on exposing me for what I REALLY am....

[woot]

I'll save my reply for later.

So, Duane, is it true? Can I give MYSELF positive votes?

And does Big Bill have access to your scorecard?

Can I see who's giving the kudos to people for myself? How do I do that?

(Kinda curious who spent the first day on the new forum voting me down...)

How many Positive/Negatives do we have allotted to us each day? I found yesterday there's a limit...

[rolleyes][flapper][woot]

Actually, I just tried to "vote" for Big Bill, and it says my quota has been reached.

When do I get to reload?

[-o<[lol]

I actually edited his post, because this thread doesnt need a two-member pissing match, like I have seen in other threads as of late.

Yes you are alloted a certain number of kudos and non-kudos to members post, but I'm going to talk to the Admins if we can suspend this feature, because it's starting to turn into a flame tool.

... it's starting to turn into a flame tool.

Ya THINK?

[woot]

Not to mention - a score card similar to comparing genital sizes.

Imagine the glee with which the Kiddies here would shrink YOUR Johnson if they could...

[-X[-(

Thanks again Duane.

(For the record - I am NOT brown-nosing the Mod Squad. Duane is doing alright from what I can see.)

[lol][woot]=D>

Axe, love ya Man!

Ya THINK?

[woot]

Not to mention - a score card similar to comparing genital sizes.

Imagine the glee with which the Kiddies here would shrink YOUR Johnson if they could...

[-X[-(

Thanks again Duane.

(For the record - I am NOT brown-nosing the Mod Squad. Duane is doing alright from what I can see.)

[lol][woot]=D>

Axe, love ya Man!

I think we can be assured you don't blow smoke up peoples butt Neo...LOL!!!

Im sorry bout that BS Axe, we can only HOPE to be as lucky as you one day, and to live the life you live. Beautiful GF by the way. ROCK ON!

Ummmm yeah speak for yourself brother. No offense to you or the Axeman but I wouldn't trade my life for his or anyone else's.

I've been supremely blessed. Been with the love of my life going on 30 years, have three beautiful kids and 2 beautiful grandkids.

I was raised by great parents who taught me right from wrong, encouraged me in music and were always there with a kind word.

I admire what many of you have accomplished with your music and I've had the opportunity to play with very talented musicians myself but I got no regrets.

Sorry for the cookie ramble. eusa_shifty.gif

Oh **** t-man got banned. [scared]

Poor t-man...gota learn your lesson some way.

I kinda wish I knew what t-man posted, it got deleted before I could read it. When I did read the thread, I thought Neo was slamming AXE and I flamed Neo. Knowing that I read at a 1st grade level I went back and realize Neo was defending AXE's honor. Well Neo now has me in his sights, since I put my foot in my mouth I must take my lumps.

Fire away Neo.

A memorial service will be held for me on Tuesday.

The computer screen I'm using right now made the photo impossible to see, but from what has been said, Axe, it sounds as if you probably have a much nicer lady than any of us deserve, myself included.

OTOH, I have to admit I don't covet the guitar. What's important with both guitars and personal relationships is that everybody has their own preferences, and I'm darned happy for anybody who manages to find either one that truly is a good match. If they manage both? I'm especially happy 'cuz the odds aren't necessarily there.

m

Ummmm yeah speak for yourself brother. No offense to you or the Axeman but I wouldn't trade my life for his or anyone else's.

I've been supremely blessed. Been with the love of my life going on 30 years, have three beautiful kids and 2 beautiful grandkids.

I was raised by great parents who taught me right from wrong, encouraged me in music and were always there with a kind word.

I admire what many of you have accomplished with your music and I've had the opportunity to play with very talented musicians myself but I got no regrets.

Sorry for the cookie ramble. eusa_shifty.gif

When did i ever say i wanted to trade my life or anything like that?! :-s I've been completely blessed and wouldnt change a damn thing about myself, i was merely stating he's living a good life and shouldn't put up with random BS...

Hey AXE, I'm gaining on you in the letter "A" members for number of posts, you should come back more often just to shore up your numbers :P

Anyway when are you planning your Canadian Tour? You could call it "Kicking AXE Across Canada" or something. Halifax has great beer!

Also, I know we've never talked, like at all, but gotta start somewhere.

Archived