Gibson Brands Forums

News from 40 ears ago

jaxson50

First time I've seen this. I was only 4. When I see it like this I kind of feel the sadness as if I was watching it live. Hmmm.

It's hard to feel anything when the picture is black and white and the sound quality is awful! dry.gif

He was a great man indeed! msp_thumbup.gif

..........Mr Jimi passed when I was about 5 so at the time I had no idea of his awesome greatness.....or the great awfullness that was Nixon and Vietnam........but I felt the vibe of the times.........and the vibe was bad and heavy..........Hendrix showed how easy it was to rise above all the bull sh=t and jam.......his music is eternal ...........and he is my favorite guitarist ever.......at one time I had all

the vinyl he was on...........his style and note bending flipped switches in my brain.............as guitar players we are some of the most

inteligent people on this plannet...........we are so advanced we use music to communicate our true feeling in a way words can never match.................

..........Mr Jimi passed when I was about 5 so at the time I had no idea of his awesome greatness.....or the great awfullness that was Nixon and Vietnam........but I felt the vibe of the times.........and the vibe was bad and heavy..........Hendrix showed how easy it was to rise above all the bull sh=t and jam.......his music is eternal ...........and he is my favorite guitarist ever.......at one time I had all

the vinyl he was on...........his style and note bending flipped switches in my brain.............as guitar players we are some of the most

inteligent people on this plannet...........we are so advanced we use music to communicate our true feeling in a way words can never match.................

Wow thats deep man.......................................................................................................................well said! msp_thumbup.gif

Archived