Gibson Brands Forums

dem00n, can you honestly say "i don't like that song"?

S t e v e

I don't know about dem00n, but I'll tell you that I honestly don't like it.

Yeah, i seriously dont like it.

The girl and the truck in the video are both hot, the song nope does nothing but annoy me. I don't know when screaming like that became a singing style but I wish it would go away.

i swear these days rock needs to be shot in the leg a couple times

](*,)

msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Steve your a good dude with a heart of gold. I just don't see why your have to push your musical taste on others so aggressively.

a lot of it is tongue in cheek mate, dem00n is young and his musical tastes will get better with age...i hope :)

It was bearable until that guy started with that screamin'. HORRIBLE!

That just doesn't fit the mood of the song.

I'm in a hotel in Italy, and I had to turn the volume up a bit to hear what was going on in the beginning, then I had to emergency mute when that idiot started screaming!

Sorry, that sucked.

I don't like it. Whatever floats your boat though bud, keep on keepin' on.

A lot of people rag on Jack White, but I don't have to prove why I like him. If you like them, good for you, but not many other people here do

Man, Jack White is genuinely exciting to listen to. THIS, I feel kinda bludgeoned with. How come modern rock bands only play in minor keys these days? Its always the same dynamic, too. Soft intro, small loud part before vocals, then down again for the verse.

Back up again for the chorus. Maybe a guitar solo but usually not. Screamy vocals about how f***ed up or f***ed over you are.

Archived