Gibson Brands Forums

The no more appreciation threads appreciation thread

Jantha

I am tired and can't sleep, I don't need a reason.

And now for something completely different (well not really.....)

Worst insomnia treatment of all time.......

At my last physical my doctor asked me if there was anything bothering me. I told him I wasn't sleeping as well as I used to. He recommended that I drink a couple of beers before bedtime to relax me.

I was up all night peeing. Give it a try kimbabig. B)

And now for something completely different (well not really.....)

Worst insomnia treatment of all time.......

At my last physical my doctor asked me if there was anything bothering me. I told him I wasn't sleeping as well as I used to. He recommended that I drink a couple of beers before bedtime to relax me.

I was up all night peeing. Give it a try kimbabig. B)

Your doctor told you to drink beer? can I have his card?

A lot of people smoke cannibus indica as insomnia treatment.

Im impressed Dub [thumbup] ...you speak the truth! Even though pure indica is getting harder and harder to find, that is what you want for insomnia purposes...Sativa's can have the opposite effect, and its more of a "cerebral" high then Indica.

Hey, is someone who starts a thread like this a 'Guitar Threader' ???????[flapper] Also, do you mean that guitar players smoke pot? Wow, what a concept. That must be why they are sooooo smart. ( Like me )...[thumbup]

A lot of people smoke cannibus indica as insomnia treatment.

Steve Miller even included it in a song (The Joker)Maybe not exactly for the insomniac, but hey, whatever works.

I even suggested the same thing for my mother but it didn't fly. I remember her finding my stash as a teenager and being worried about me jumping off a building or something. It was only a little bit of pot. Jumping off a building would have taken too much effort, with a very poor result.

Dave

Archived