Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forum Appreciation Thread

MojoRedFoot

I will admit that there are some guys on the "other" forums who REALLY know their Gibsons.

I'm not talking about the 13 year-olds who have surfed every pixel of the Gibson and Musician's Friend websites.

What Gibson currently offers for 2011 is easy to find out.

What's pretty cool is to pick the brain of a guy who knows what the entire product line consisted of 40 years ago.

My morning generally starts right here. Neumans Extra Bold (Pa and Nell)coffee and the Lounge.

Not much posting from me but I can laugh my chubby red caboose off at the banter or some other wise crack

The day starts out with a "BANG" and I'm good to go![thumbup]

I hate this place.

I just stay because I am a glutton from punishment and torture.

j/k. You cats are great. Love you too.

This reminds me of when I was a little girl...

So, correct me if I'm wrong.......When you were a little girl and you were walking through the woods, you came across a cottage, went inside, and saw three gibbies on the table. You tried Poppa's gibby, but the action was too high, you tried Momma's gibby, but the action was too low, so you tried Baby's gibby, and the action was just right...........The rest is history, and this photo is from the ' nanny cam.' Hmmmmm. What a childhood........[thumbup][blink]8-[

Although I belong to numerous guitar forums I rarely post there. I just pop in couple times a week to check if anything new is happening. This one holds my attention everyday.

That's right about where I'm at. This one is right in the sweet spot - a nice mix of topical and comical. B)

Archived