Gibson Brands Forums

Paul the Psychic Octopus Dies

dem00n

Sad, but I bet he would be delicious as Tako Sansai or Greek style octopus (char grilled with some olive oil, lemon, and oregano).

Either way, octopus is good.

I remember the first time I ever ate it. It was the summer of '77.

We were at a Luau in Hawaii. It was fresh and grilled up with some herbed butter to dip it in.

Yeah octopus is good.

Too bad Germany won't have a way to pick a world cup winner any more.

You will have to hook me up some good *** greek food

That can happen. Wanna meet at Greek Islands for lunch instead of CME? They make killer octopus. And I'd buy you the customary ouzo shot, but you're still a minor.

Hmmm... :-k possibly. I do love me some Greek food. And no ouzo? I am over 21 at heart [biggrin]

Sorry, ouzo is for the men only. An inexperienced puppy like you would be dancing on tables hugging every passerby if I let you have some.

Ah yes, thank you for the correction RIVERSIDE. [thumbup] I heard that his family is 'reaching' out to him, and that the funeral is going to be very ' touchy feely.':unsure:

Being a psychic, was he aware of his impending demise? I also wonder if he had many goooooooooooals in life.[glare] His hobby was speed reading sea faring novels in braille.

When he got sick, his doctor told him he didn't have a leg to stand on.[crying]

It's interesting that he predicted the outcome for a game that involved such large nets.[lol] Who inherits his I 'pod.'?

Poor Paul, he was born six feet under, and now he shall be buried six feet under.[razz] Who gets his eight neck custom shop gibby?eusa_clap.gif

Apparently his mother is feeling depressed and crabby.[angry] Poor Paul, he had one life, too much fun, lived less than three years, had lots of fore sight, five siblings, a remarkable sixth sense, seven rocks to hide under, eight legs, nine correct predictions ( or so ), and his ten minutes of fame; apparently his number was up.[omg]

Sorry, ouzo is for the men only. An inexperienced puppy like you would be dancing on tables hugging every passerby if I let you have some.

Whoa... inexperienced? I will take you up on that bet, I would probably miss some passerbys and I try not to dance on the table too often [blush]

Whoa... inexperienced? I will take you up on that bet, I would probably miss some passerbys and I try not to dance on the table too often [blush]

Take my word on this, your really not ready for that drink.

My dad had has 110 year old ouzo once...man he was out of it!

I thought you don't drink or smoke or anything Fred

If you come to California I'll hook you up with the goods...

Not at all <_< Got it? [biggrin]

Nah, I don't really drink, and I won't smoke cigarettes because I don't want to kill my voice or get cancer, but if I wasn't working on being the vocals, I probably would.

Archived