Gibson Brands Forums

Let's keep this civil eh?

Silenced Fred

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ No offense was taken by me...

Just didn't really understand...and you don't know dem00n's history (bushes and all)...

I will allow him to 'splain when he gets here. :)

True. I think that's where everyone was coming from. I wasn't offended I was just like [blink]

And by the way, the ladeez don't call me Fred61, its Nathan for them [wub] [wub]

Because I do not know you; Nathan, ShredAstare, or dem00n, or any other of you great musicians, I still felt some guilt, and or that I had crossed some line which I did not understand, nor knew was there. As such, I removed the posting to be safe. My humor can be dry, and because I am new here, I should proceed with the utmost care. I take life, music, and this forum seriously, and I wish to become a part of it, and many of my posts do offer good advice.I am a musician of good quality, and have never been involved in any forums of any kind. My profile is accurate and honest. Participating in this forum is healthy for me; and at this current stage in my life I am attempting to communicate with the world carefully. And it is a daunting task for me to do so. When you acknowledge that you have read this, I shall remove it, as it is a response and clarrifacation for you, and because this thread belongs to Nathan and should continue as such. Thank you..

Hahaha, its all good man, not sure about everyone else here, but I just come here to goof around and have a good time. Sometimes I learn stuff too!

Welcome man, and don't worry

First date: touch her breasts [woot] , if she smacks you in the face she is worth it and you should keep her. Problem is, if you did just that and that was her reaction, chances are she's never gonna want anything to do with you again. [razz][lol]

Seriously, as others have said, keep it cool and let things happen at her pace, don't try to hurry things up. [thumbup]

Sick puppies?? I got the drift of it later than most... I thought it was a ritual or something..... msp_flapper.gif Just kidding.

Here you go with the best answer I can come up with, besides making sure you have an umbrella in your wallet....

Ya ready???? Just BE YOURSELF!!! Don't try to pull off some brainstorm ideas, she might be young, but, she will see thru them...

Besides, you won't remember all the bone head things you said if you lie to her...

The cassanova routine might work for some, but, can you pull it off??

That is just the beginning of all the great ideas that I come up with for now...

But, all in all, I like them, honestly, I don't know why more didn't just say that?? msp_thumbup.gif

You haven't heard the last of me yet.... The weekend hasn't even started yet officially, technically...

I just happen to be having the same troubles as Fred. There's this girl thats a pretty good friend of mine but like Fred, I want to take it to the next level. So I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to go about doing this. I read through this whole thread and have been somewhat enlightened. I think I know what I gotta do know. Thanks for the advice guys! msp_thumbup.gif

Listen to the words....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJtf7R_oVaw

This song makes the whole thing sound so simple. It's a great song and the message still holds true. msp_thumbup.gif

Listen, I'm not looking for a fvck buddy, I want a good friend, who I make out with

I don't know [confused] .... My feeling is if you want a friend, buy a dog [thumbup] .....

If you want a girl to stick around, figure out what makes her motor rev.... If you won't, another guy will.

Archived