Gibson Brands Forums

Saturday Morning Breakfast with DuaneV

duane v

Dedicated to Fred [biggrin]

I've decided every Saturday morning that I'm in town, I will record and sing little Beatles song... I'll just use my BlackBerry for recording purposes because it's good enough.

Here's part of BlackBird.... Sorry for not finishing it, but the damn BB phone rang during recording [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zze6XeqSd7g

Dedicated to Fred [biggrin]

I've decided every Saturday morning that I'm in town, I will record and sing little Beatles song... I'll just use my BlackBerry for recording purposes because it's good enough.

Here's part of BlackBird.... Sorry for not finishing it, but the damn BB phone rang during recording [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zze6XeqSd7g

LOL!!! Your rendition BB is pretty GOOD!! [thumbup]

A piece of toast with nutella and blackberry jam on it. It fell on the floor face down and I was sad..

Then I got more toast.

Also I had a banana.

What did you have?

LOL! [laugh]

You know your post has the same lyrical feel as George Harrison Savoy Truffle

No Beatles - got the news on.

Leftover ham/eggs, sorta omelette-style.

Some of my NeoConMan home-made salsa with lotsa onions.

Scramble it all up, wrap it in a big tortilla - BREAKFAST in the desert. [thumbup]

Dogs lick the pan - everybody's happy.

(Don't tell Mrs. Neo)

Several hours ago actually - now I'm thinking lunch.

Hmmmm.....

[blink]

Not what it looks like from here...

And EVERYBODY knows perception is EVERYTHING on a forum - facts be damned.

I'll make up my own mind about the "facts" of the matter and comment freely.

[thumbup][flapper][woot]

Just kidding.

Had turkey for lunch.

Really.

Great! Now i'm humming Black Bird for the next three weeks. JUST KIDDING! Love the song. It sounded good. Nice hearing one of the finer tunes from The White Album. We had omelets and bacon here.

E {-------------------------------------------------------------------------l----------------------------------------------------------------------------l

B {----eusa_clap.gif----------------1-----------------------3----------------------l----12----------------12------------12--------------12----------------l

G {-------------eusa_clap.gif-------------------eusa_clap.gif------------------eusa_clap.gif---------l-------------eusa_clap.gif ----------------------------eusa_clap.gif ----------------eusa_clap.gif --l

D {-------------------------------------------------------------------------l----------------------------------------------------------------------------l

A {------------------------eusa_clap.gif ---------------------2----------------------l----10----------------------10-----------------------------10----------l

E {----3--------------------------------------------------------------------l----------------------------------------------------------------------------l

E ll-------------------------------------------------------------------------------l---------------------------------------------------------------------l

B ll-----eusa_pray.gif --------------------1-----------------------------3-----------------l----12-------------12----------12----------12----12---12---l

G. ll-----------------[cool] ---------------------[woot] ----------------------[lol] ---l------------[drool] -----------------------:blink: ------[blush] --------eusa_clap.gifl

D. ll--------------------------------------------------------------------------------l---------------------------------------------------------------------l

A ll-------------------------------eusa_clap.gif --------------------------2----------------l-----10--------------------10----------------10--------10-------l

E ll------3------------------------------------------------------------------------l---------------------------------------------------------------------l

You rock Duane V...........[thumbup] ...........To think that some complain about my use of emoticons !!!!!! And my posts !!!!!!!!!

I'm a luddite Duane V, so I don't have a fancy Blackberry like you...But, my Blackbird chirped halfways through my posts, so I didn't get to finish either.......

I understand the pressure, so hard to finish anything these days with me around.......[flapper]

Once again, you rock Duane V.......[thumbup]:-({|=eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif:-({|= .......

Archived