Gibson Brands Forums

are you playing guitar at the moment?

S t e v e

No. The guitar is plugged in, volume at 0, amp on and ready to go, as it always is. The PC located in the music corner is dedicated to "studio work", but is not web-connected. The PC I surf on is in another room.

I don't have a picture of the music corner. Perhaps I'll clean it up and get a shot later.

When I get out of this hell-hole and back to my real home, I'll post a pic. There's not much to see--tiny amp, computer, guitar everyone's already seen (and if I'm not mistaken, has been called ugly by a few forum members--and I do mean "members," in every sense of the word [biggrin][flapper].)

It's not ugly, it's just...different. So what if it has less lacquer than the others?!

When I get out of this hell-hole and back to my real home, I'll post a pic. There's not much to see--tiny amp, computer, guitar everyone's already seen (and if I'm not mistaken, has been called ugly by a few forum members--and I do mean "members," in every sense of the word [biggrin][flapper].)

It's not ugly, it's just...different. So what if it has less lacquer than the others?!

please post a pic B)

That is not your son! He has hair! [tongue]

Luckily for him he takes after his Mum.

LOL!

I've put the guitar down to surf'n'type. It's lying across the room on the sofa. I'll be picking it up as soon as I log off.

P.

I've often contemplated bringing my parlor style acoustic with me to work and play softly while I train clients how to use their phones. However unless they throw money in a hat and I give that directly to the business I don't think the boss would go for it.

Archived