Gibson Brands Forums

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

ChanMan

We had a cold, misty rain all day down here in NE Florida. It's only supposed to be 45 for the high

temperature tomorrow and a low of 26 -- no snow though. :( The precipitation and the cold can

never seem to get together down here.

Yep, my BMW is out of commission so I placed my Chevy Cavalier up the hill on the connecting street just like the rest of my neighbors did with their cars.

Ice on the hills of South Nashville make it tough to get around.

My wife had to turn around and could not go to work, she was doing fine but the exit to the subdivision is hilly and the road winds, a lot of cars made it to the bottom of the hill but not back up, the exit was all blocked.

(Sigh)...I have a real busy week at work and did not bring my laptop home, I hate spending my Sunday trying to figure out how I am going to get to work.

We had a light dusting of snow early yesterday morning followed by a few hours of freezing rain and then rain.

The forcast had called for buckets of snow but things change pretty quickly.

A little bit of ice on secondary roads but not bad. At least you don't have to shovel rain.

Dave

If I can get out and away from the idjits, I LOVE to drive in the snow!

Heck yeah! I typically dont go too far. Just enough to get my fix...like the scenic route to the party store.

Handbrake!!!!!

I have a tradition of driving to work after hours to do donuts in the parking lot when it snows. They had the road blocked, so I had to skip it this time. [angry]

I took my 7yr old daughter with me to do donuts last year. She loved it. MORE MORE! HA! The wife freaked...:blink:

Heck yeah! I typically dont go too far. Just enough to get my fix...like the scenic route to the party store.

I have a tradition of driving to work after hours to do donuts in the parking lot when it snows. They had the road blocked, so I had to skip it this time. [angry]

I took my 7yr old daughter with me to do donuts last year. She loved it. MORE MORE! HA! The wife freaked...:blink:

Wives.... they got no sense of humor about such things.... :)

Archived