Gibson Brands Forums

So I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger tonight

rocketman

He spoke at my university tonight. It was his first US speaking engagement since stepping down as Governor.

He was a great! Very energetic, to the point, and very funny too. He talked about his life in general, did his classic "I'll be back" a few times, and even talked about calling the California legislators "Girly Men."

One thing he mentioned a lot was breaking the rules, which is how he said he broke into showbiz. When it was time for questions a student asked "they told me not to do this, but I was wondering if you can sign my movies?" Arnold laughed and said "you broke the rules and you'll be rewarded." So Arnold brought him onstage and signed them.

If he comes to your area I highly recommend you check him out.

He spoke at my university tonight. It was his first US speaking engagement since stepping down as Governor.

He was a great! Very energetic, to the point, and very funny too. He talked about his life in general, did his classic "I'll be back" a few times, and even talked about calling the California legislators "Girly Men."

One thing he mentioned a lot was breaking the rules, which is how he said he broke into showbiz. When it was time for questions a student asked "they told me not to do this, but I was wondering if you can sign my movies?" Arnold laughed and said "you broke the rules and you'll be rewarded." So Arnold brought him onstage and signed them.

If he comes to your area I highly recommend you check him out.

That was a great read! I love his films Rocketman msp_biggrin.gif My favourite line is Killion's to Arnie in The Running Man "Drop dead you bastard" Arnie replies "sorry, I don't do requests" eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

Matt

Armold is great. Love his movies. Don't know too much about his political career, but I would have rather him make more movies than be a Governor. Not for political reasons, just because being the Governor pretty much halted his movie making, which I missed. Hope he gets back into it.

Is he done? or is he just not running in the next election?

In a way I'm glad to see he's stepping back. Public service like this should not be a career. His stated reason is to get back to doing his real job, acting, so he can make a living. If you can make big bucks at politic, you are doing something wrong, morally wrong.

Good luck Arnold, see you on the big screen!

Archived