Gibson Brands Forums

"Gibson Forum - The Movie"

WahKeen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ladies?

Gilliangirl seems to be the most "here." Since she's also a rider, how about a young Elizabeth Taylor as in "National Velvet?" A young Diana Rigg? Catherine Zeta-Jones?

Gwyneth Paltrow actually can sing and pick - darken the hair...

Hmmmm...

AS for Willie playing me... <grin> I cut my hair and am normally clean shaven since I hit 35 or so. Just a mustache from 20 something off and on to maybe 35 or so. I'll say this, I'd love to back up Willie on stage. Heck, he's even one of the few people older than I am. <chortle>

m

Mojo...

Problem with the young lady's photo you just showed is that if I had kids, that young woman is about the age to be a granddaughter.

At my age... even were I single... way too young. Heck, much under 60 would be too young unless I end up like George Burns. His line when asked why he always had younger women around him was that there weren't any his age around any more.

m

*Ahem* Hey! Forgot about me? [biggrin] I dont look like any celebrities, anyways.

Didn't forget, I was asking the ladies in here to step up to the casting of the movie [wink]

There has to be a celebrity that has at least a resemblance to you.

I mean, mine is Michael Keaton...not exactly bada$$.

At my age... even were I single... way too young. Heck, much under 60 would be too young unless I end up like George Burns. His line when asked why he always had younger women around him was that there weren't any his age around any more.

m

I kinda feel you there. I'll be 30 in April. Going through a separation which will ultimately lead to divorce (clean friendly divorce) meaning I'll be on the dating scence. I will NOT date younger than like 27. In fact I have spent one on one time with 2 potential women so far. One is only a couple weeks younger and the other more serious one is 13 months older than me.

Emma Stone would just be more eye candy.

Mojo...

Problem with the young lady's photo you just showed is that if I had kids, that young woman is about the age to be a granddaughter.

m

Milo, at our age, (you're older, but we both were born during the Truman Administration, right?), it's best NOT to be single.

However, I recall my wife's grandfather had a line of women at his door when his wife, (my wife's grandmother), died. The horny old goat ended up with his Sister-In-Law!

I also recall my great uncle telling me about all the women who were after him, (he was still married to my great aunt at the time)... he said, "Oh, to be 65 again!"

Archived