Gibson Brands Forums

This Girl does it all...

daveinspain

Well prince can play 30 somerthing different instruments. Also, she may be able to play loads, but is she actually any good at them. Like many people on this forum have spent most of their lives playing the guitar. If you had loads of different instruments to practice, I dont think you'd ever get really good

Well prince can play 30 somerthing different instruments. Also, she may be able to play loads, but is she actually any good at them. Like many people on this forum have spent most of their lives playing the guitar. If you had loads of different instruments to practice, I dont think you'd ever get really good

I have to disagree, I have a cousin who can play almost every band instrument and guitar, and she is very proficient with the band instruments, I still own her at guitar though.

She looks pretty competent to me. Ever tried playing the bagpipes? lol

The example of Prince disproves your argument. He's more than proficient, isn't he? I also agree that she seemed to handle everything she played well.

but can she play guitar?

I saw her playing a banjo in another clip so it wouldn't surprise me... Oh and she was holding and playing the banjo with both hands so she had to balance the trumpet on her mouth blowing out a melody while looking up... :blink:

Archived