Gibson Brands Forums

def leppard to tour this summer!

S t e v e

Finally, the " Out On a Limb " tour !!!!!!!!!!! [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] ..........

In support of their new C.D. " Unarmed and Dangerous "

With three 'origional' members and 'wannabe' leppards !!!!!!! [crying][scared][lol] ...............

Saw them at an outdoor venue on 8/10/08......Joan Jett opened for them....

1st thing Joe Elliot said was ....""sweet Lord, is it always so godd@mn HOT here?"

great show ! Viv Campbell was in for (R.I.P.) Steven Clark.......Joan Jett rocked the place nearly apart, then Leppard came on & shook the place for over 2 hours.

can't wait for them to come back !!

There in concert and ???

Now what??

Just kidding, I did have to sit thru and suffer a number of years back with my old lady....

I think... i try to block certain things out that traumatized me from years back..

Another I was forced to sit thru was Bon Jovi... I was trying to find a bullet for the brain while I was there though...

Hey, just being honest here....

There in concert and ???

Now what??

Just kidding, I did have to sit thru and suffer a number of years back with my old lady....

I think... i try to block certain things out that traumatized me from years back..

Another I was forced to sit thru was Bon Jovi... I was trying to find a bullet for the brain while I was there though...

Hey, just being honest here....

so..were you married to her or did you end up marrying her? how did that end up for you?

maybe, in a way, you owe them a debt?

Finally, the " Out On a Limb " tour !!!!!!!!!!! [flapper] [flapper] [flapper] ..........

In support of their new C.D. " Unarmed and Dangerous "

With three 'origional' members and 'wannabe' leppards !!!!!!! [crying][scared][lol] ...............

Now thats funny right there ; I don't care who you are ! [laugh]

I saw them 'In the Round'. They're the best 'Rock' act I've seen.

Why only three original members? Who's not playing?

Did you know. Phil Collen uses a 13! for his first string?

Fingers of steel!

Archived