Gibson Brands Forums

So I'm getting money back from taxes

Silenced Fred

Buy a Digitech Whammy. It'll do the Bigsby thing and harmonize for you while it cranks out chorussy effects and pseudo-pedal-steel. Ask it nicely and it might also wash up for you while doing Steve Vai impersonations.

The Torn's Peaker is loads of fun and brings the rawk but a Bigsby can be used for clean sounds or dirty sounds or spacey sounds or... Bigsby seems more useful and practical but that's just me (Fred already has some rockin fuzz). I have a TP and I love it but my vote goes for the Bigsby.

Besides, once you put it on what are the odds that you'll want a hardtail again?

I say that, for someone in your position a Vibramate would just be a waste of money. You know you want the Bigsby.

I mean I might do a vibramate if I get like a super vintage something, but in all honesty, I'd just play the damn thing or sell it so I can buy something that I would play

I'll take the 25 I save from not getting the vibramate and buy myself a classy hooker for the night

I use my Boss Pitch Shifter for a whammy.... but it doesn't look nearly as good on my guitar as a Bigsby would....

:D

I love the Bigsby though, it honestly slipped my mind until well after I made this thread. You haven't lived until you play with a Bigsby and a cranked amp

I love the Bigsby though, it honestly slipped my mind until well after I made this thread. You haven't lived until you play with a Bigsby and a cranked amp

I like the Bigsby, too man. When I ever get around to buying my Black Beauty, it's a must have :)

You OWE 14,000?

No I still owe an additional 14k thats not even close to what I paid this year. Enjoy your tax refunds now when you can. The only refund Ive gotten from federal in the last 15 years or so was in 2001 I got a check for a whopping $5.47 and yep I had them send me a check since it was over 5 they would and I never cashed it I was so impressed that I got a check I laminated it and I still use the check as a bookmark.

No I still owe an additional 14k thats not even close to what I paid this year. Enjoy your tax refunds now when you can. The only refund Ive gotten from federal in the last 15 years or so was in 2001 I got a check for a whopping $5.47 and yep I had them send me a check since it was over 5 they would and I never cashed it I was so impressed that I got a check I laminated it and I still use the check as a bookmark.

Last year I got a check for 3.47

And chan, a black beauty is the way to go. Gotta have 3 pickups though

You must be one of those evil rich guys! [wink]

Archived