Gibson Brands Forums

Now that crash was brutal -

BigKahune

It will be interesting also to see if topic subscription notifications return too.

I wish I knew if it were the software or hardware crashing. I'd rather dislike being the techie(s) in charge if either were filled with various bugs.

m

I find it interesting, though, that the response in the Epi Lounge was pretty much along the line of thanking the techs who brought "us" back up.

<grin>

Yeah, they've got some sort of a hardware and/or software problem, but somebody's there working to keep a buggy situation functioning as well as they can...

m

how long was it down?.... Everything was fine Friday night, I got into Bogota from Chile yesterday but I just threw my stuff into the hotel and we went to see Ozzy play last night [thumbup] .... Check this morning and everything seems to be working [confused]

Guest FarnsBarns

I'm thankfull for both the crash, which has prevented drinking and posting over this party filled weekend, and for the devs working over the weekend to get it back up.

Thank you.

I had to talk to real people man! I practiced and had a bonfire, I kept twitching... not funny Dave [sneaky]

Wrong... that was very funny [lol] [lol] [lol] Dry but funny.... Just kidding of course, after all look at my post count, I was one of the 20.... ](*,)

Wrong... that was very funny [lol] [lol] [lol] Dry but funny.... Just kidding of course, after all look at my post count, I was one of the 20.... ](*,)

I mean, I do have a life outside the forum. I post a lot when I'm not doing anything, in between homework mainly or when I'm in the car (and someone else is driving of course)

I missed all of Steve's drunken tirades though. For that, I am pissed

how long was it down?.... Everything was fine Friday night, I got into Bogota from Chile yesterday but I just threw my stuff into the hotel and we went to see Ozzy play last night [thumbup] .... Check this morning and everything seems to be working

Looking at the Lounge posts - the last post before the crash was about 2:30am yesterday. It was down all day Saturday and came up around 10am today (Sunday).

Over 24 hours down by that info.

Looking at the Lounge posts - the last post before the crash was about 2:30am yesterday. It was down all day Saturday and came up around 10am today (Sunday).

Over 24 hours down by that info.

A bit substatial..... But one could lay down two complete music track in that span [thumbup]

Guest FarnsBarns

A bit substatial..... But one could lay down two complete music track in that span [thumbup]

I think I might have put a band together in that span. Just need a drummer.

I burnt cardboard boxes, cleared the storm damaged limbs from my trees, added a Jim Croce song to the acoustic catalogue, caught the tail end of the Nationwide race and cooked dinner for the family.

I also got in some good rounds in CoD: Black Ops.

Again.... Thanks to the Devs for working over the weekend!

Archived