Gibson Brands Forums

Alright, what should I buy?

Silenced Fred

My parents are getting me a Bigsby for my birthday, and I have money from the gubmint for a pedal. Fuzz or tuner? I want more of a fuzz, something along the lines of the Torn's Peaker, but I'm not sure if I want that. I want to try it out first, not just order it

I hope you don't take this as just an old man's rant, but I'd give some time to messing with the Bigsby first, along with equipment you already have.

That may give you time to get past the quick GAS attack into something that may do you more longer-term good.

For what it's worth, it's a battle I fight myself, and I'm old and gray haired. <grin>

m

I hope you don't take this as just an old man's rant, but I'd give some time to messing with the Bigsby first, along with equipment you already have.

That may give you time to get past the quick GAS attack into something that may do you more longer-term good.

For what it's worth, it's a battle I fight myself, and I'm old and gray haired. <grin>

m

I hear you. Always being rational...

I'm thinking about a project or something though, could be cool

I hope you don't take this as just an old man's rant, but I'd give some time to messing with the Bigsby first, along with equipment you already have. . . . . .

+1

Fred, as much GASin' as I've seen from you lately, I think M nails a great point.

Not a criticism . . . . . . . just sayin' B)

Nat, don't you have 52.5 fuzz pedals already? Lol. I know u don't and want different though... Well, it will be your bday so... I'm as undecided as you... So, what everybody said! [thumbup]

Yeah, I need more fuzz man.

But a tuner would be nice. I might try and score a deal on one of those

And Dub, I expect something to be in the mail for me on Tuesday from you [wub]

Agree if don't have a credit card or debit card you pretty well going to have tough time buying cause most sellers want a verify address. That's how PayPal does it with both your Bank account and a Debit or Credit Card.

Archived