Gibson Brands Forums

Dear Vodka...

S t e v e

me? no problem at all...remember some of the greatest rock stars are/were who they are/were thanks to drink and...AHEM! drugs [rolleyes]

AND, the successful one's who've survived are CLEAN and (mostly) SOBER now.....Even Keith Richards, who's been sober for many years........

Drugs and alchohol are good for musical insperation and writing, but not for touring and living, or posting on a forum.......[flapper][cool][lol] ................

Someday Steve, all your fans will say, " I remember when Stevo drank, and posted, wow, now even his hair grew back.." ;) B) [lol] ...............

Oh my you wanna see something sad .............

:(

Watch his facial expressions -- he doesn't even know he's butchering the solo........

Thank goodness he's reasonably 'clean' now tho who knows about sober .... LOL

He's playing better these days tho:

Anyway don't tell me it doesn't affect your playing.

Proof.

Oh my you wanna see something sad .............

:(

Watch his facial expressions -- he doesn't even know he's butchering the solo........

Thank goodness he's reasonably 'clean' now tho who knows about sober .... LOL

He's playing better these days tho:

Anyway don't tell me it doesn't affect your playing.

Proof.

i guess that explains Knebworth

Bon Scott died of alcohol poisoning. It was vodka that did him in.

i've had a/p twice, returning to consiousness in an emergency room treatment room is NOT a good feeling.

i'm not gonna beat on steve-o because i've been there and understand the why behind the bottle.

my drink was bourbon and or 2-fingers brand gold tequila....drank myself into oblivion every day for several years to numb myself from a family tragedy.

luckily I never became addicted....when I wanted to stop it was as simple as doing it.

just be careful steve, know your limits and pull up well shy of them !

cheers!

In the old days, when I drank and smoked, I took Zyban to help me quit smoking. On the label was a warning not to consume alcohol as it might lead to convulsions. I got around that problem by drinking shots of bourbon, and counting the shots, until a had my convulsions. From then on, I would simply drink one less shot. Problem solved.

Jameson's is decent.

I don't always drink, but when I do, I like large quantities. It sucks having a high tolerance for alcohol, it takes forever to get drunk

are you old enough to drink alcohol?

i wasn't being funny, just that i know the law is 21 in america and i thought you were about 18-19 B)

Are you stalking me?

Nah, I'm 19, but I cam drink. Quite a bit too. Being Irish and German along with a family history of alcoholism makes me a great candidate for the rockstar rehab lifestyle

Are you stalking me?

Nah, I'm 19, but I cam drink. Quite a bit too. Being Irish and German along with a family history of alcoholism makes me a great candidate for the rockstar rehab lifestyle

cool [biggrin]

Archived