Gibson Brands Forums

I Just Won a Trident S 20 Preamp !!!

damian

Like it says, I just won a Trident S20 preamp......It lists for $2250.00, and sells for $1000.00..........It will be a nice addition to my humble recording studio...

96% of my studio is awaiting a new home, so, I'm recording with a bare miminum of equipment ( hence my lameish music posted ).......

Winning something is good for my treatment resistant depression as well......Kinda cool..........hmmmm.......

How did you win it?

I'm hanging out with and learning from recording engineers on the Recording Review forum.....I'm not always on there, yet I happened to see

that anyone who managed to post 5X a day for a month beginning that day had a chance to win the unit......I gave it a shot and won.....

Since I hadn't posted there much, but read, it was almost hard....Heck, I find it VERY DIFFICULT to even post ONCE a day

on THIS forum..........[flapper]:rolleyes: :unsure: [sneaky][blink][lol] ............I'm on a fixed small income, so, it's a nice addition to my studio........

( It has some interesting features, and, most importantly, nifty little lights ).....

Congrats Damian... it's always nice to win something specially GEAR!!! I wish Gibson would do something like that... hint hint... [biggrin]

Like a T-shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For all of us who post 5X a day for a month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hanging out with and learning from recording engineers on the Recording Review forum.....I'm not always on there, yet I happened to see

that anyone who managed to post 5X a day for a month beginning that day had a chance to win the unit......I gave it a shot and won.....

Since I hadn't posted there much, but read, it was almost hard....Heck, I find it VERY DIFFICULT to even post ONCE a day

on THIS forum..........[flapper]:rolleyes: :unsure: [sneaky][blink][lol] ............I'm on a fixed small income, so, it's a nice addition to my studio........

( It has some interesting features, and, most importantly, nifty little lights ).....

It is fitting you get one because you will actually put it to GOOD USE.

In fact, if I had won it I would have better use giving it to you because then I could at least hear some good results.

• 2 weeks later...

The Trident is here..........It works well, and has nice lights !!!!!!! The more blinking lights a studio has, the better the music sounds.....[flapper] ..

This preamp was made in England, and it reminded me how English / British workmanship is full of pride and great quality........[thumbup] ..

The Recording Review is a great forum for those who are learning how to record, and those who already know how to record...[woot] ..

I'm editing a book on recording, as I have time, and I should be able to make it available to those who want a copy..It rocks....[drool] ..

Archived