Gibson Brands Forums

My 1000th post

EuroAussie

I just wanted to say that I reached my 1000th post anniversay, and wanted to thank everybody here for their community spirit and love of Gibson acoustics.

It has been a great journey, learning experience, lots of laughter and yes, a bit of debate, but thats what forums are all about.

I always enjoy getting up in the morning and checking out whats been coookin' here overnight. (Mrs EA thinks Im a bit nuts)

Thank you for listening and commenting on the vids from our performances, believe me it has been great feedback and helped myself and the band in getting better and more confident as performers and musicians. I play my Gibson with great pride on stage.

I appologise if I upset some people in the past, but us Aussies have a habit of speaking our minds, we're not always politically correct, blame our convict past. That probaly wont change in the future ..

Overall, I think this forum has a great bunch of people who share a common love, with wit and a sense of humour, and I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone, I'm proud to be part of the Gibson Acoustic Forum.

I look forward to reaching the 2000th post !

cheers,

Mark

ps: I promise not to start another thread asking about your least favourite Gibson ;-)

I just wanted to say that I reached my 1000th post anniversay, and wanted to thank everybody here for their community spirit and love of Gibson acoustics.

It has been a great journey, learning experience, lots of laughter and yes, a bit of debate, but thats what forums are all about.

I always enjoy getting up in the morning and checking out whats been coookin' here overnight. (Mrs EA thinks Im a bit nuts)

Thank you for listening and commenting on the vids from our performances, believe me it has been great feedback and helped myself and the band in getting better and more confident as performers and musicians. I play my Gibson with great pride on stage.

I appologise if I upset some people in the past, but us Aussies have a habit of speaking our minds, we're not always politically correct, blame our convict past. That probaly wont change in the future ..

Overall, I think this forum has a great bunch of people who share a common love, with wit and a sense of humour, and I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone, I'm proud to be part of the Gibson Acoustic Forum.

I look forward to reaching the 2000th post !

cheers,

Mark

ps: I promise not to start another thread asking about your least favourite Gibson ;-)

If it's quantity you're after, Taylorprague, well then congratulations........

If I had the posts that I lost on the "big crash" a few years ago, I'd be over 2000! Still, it's humbling to become a "newbie" again!!! Like EA said, a great Forum with many great pesonalities and wonderful topics. Good info here without all the drama you find on other acoustic sites. Did someone post that we were just a bunch of ol' farts here? I mean, "senior" pickers?!!!!

Bugger, you've worked out my masterplan .... ;-)

LOL!

Congratulations EA! It's so nice having you in the community. Here's to another 1000 (raises coffee cup; would be wine but it's 10:49 in the morning)

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot Red, much appreciated. However today congrutulations should go to Drathbun who reached his 1000th posted .. after shooting the gun a couple of weeks ago. Congratulations, again ! :-)

Should we be worried that you'll steal our Gibsons?

Congrats on your milestone. You're a great contributor to our little community!

Red 333

Archived