Gibson Brands Forums

the world has gone mad!

S t e v e

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

I agree. It's a sick, sad, stupid world.

Until we respect animals. We remain uncivilised.

Mmmm! An-i-mals <-- in Homer Simpson voice.

Probably had nothing constructive to add, so made a proclamation, proclaiming something that is already well known for no apparent reason. This is what the Lounge is for.

[flapper]

given your guys' "relationship"... might want to choose different words, or this thread is going to take a bad turn...

NO PICS NOOOOOOO PICSSSSSSS

Oh you just want in to on man love..it's ok...we got cookies and gary moore signature guitars...hmmm hold that thought on the gm, I better ask Steve if he sold it lol. I still got my traditional [tongue]

Oh you just want in to on man love..it's ok...we got cookies and gary moore signature guitars...hmmm hold that thought on the gm, I better ask Steve if he sold it lol. I still got my traditional [tongue]

i still have it [biggrin], nathan wants in on the man love? he gotta ditch the fuzz first [flapper]

ooohhh..... one of his latest threads was removed from public view, so Steve is now announcing his open invite to his little pity party.... lol

nothing wrong with a little self pity, it makes the world go round...

Its ok, me and Dub have a bromance

And we have brownies and fuzz and delay pedals for sonic love fests

Archived