Gibson Brands Forums

think i'll migrate to the ibanez forum...

S t e v e

S T E V E,

I totally thought you were migrating due to those sexual innuendo issues over that "Forum Bromance" thread and your eh, new "boyfriend" stalker.... tho now it seems Damian's jumped in your bed now too....

Sheeeesh I can't figure which way that guy rolls............... [lol] [lol]

I'm so confused.

Just be on Ibanez, Fender and Gibson too. It's not like you're only allowed 1 guitar :lol:

First, the forum bromance thread.

Then, the going to Ibanez thread.

I suspect a coming out thread anytime now.

I'll be busting Lala privately, as she's my collaber and friend.........

As far as coming out goes......I like cheap guitars.............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .....

And I don't like bad guitar players........Like Santana.........

And I'm sure that there are many guitar sites out there.....Like the Fender forum.....

That's why I've never been there..............[crying][scared][cool] [cool] [cool] ............just sayin'.....

I'll be busting Lala privately, as she's my collaber and friend.........

As far as coming out goes......I like cheap guitars.............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .....

I dunno who Damian thinks he's bustin', cuz "Lala" is a Teletubbie......

.... and the Teletubbies always confused me as to what THEY were, my best bet was an alien race comprised of needing 4 separate sexes to reproduce (and this, all in a show marketed to Children!!! --eep)

If Damian's gonna come across confusin' by makin' eyes at S T E V E well that's HIS problem...

It's LAYLA dear............ LAY-Laaaaa (which was not played on a Gibson more's the pity)

(And I am his collaber and friend and he does need his meds sheeeesh)

[tongue]

[rolleyes]

L I N D A

F.Y.I, Duane Allman played slide on a Les Paul on that song :)

OK, OK, true, but Clapton was playing his fave guitar "Brownie" which if I'm not mistaken IS a Fender... I've seen it in Seattle in the Experience Project Museum (AKA Jimi Hendrix Museum)... in a glass case next to Kurt Cobain's favorite blue Fender Jag or 'Stang (I'd have to look that up...)

[biggrin]

So I'm not complet-e-ly ignerint....

Linda

OK, OK, true, but Clapton was playing his fave guitar "Brownie" which if I'm not mistaken IS a Fender... I've seen it in Seattle in the Experience Project Museum (AKA Jimi Hendrix Museum)... in a glass case next to Kurt Cobain's favorite blue Fender Jag or 'Stang (I'd have to look that up...)

[biggrin]

So I'm not complet-e-ly ignerint....

Linda

Im so jealous of you guys, All that memorabilia within driving distance. :(

Archived