Gibson Brands Forums

Please come to Boston

cookieman15061

Well just about to hop a jet for Boston. I'm heading up for my little brothers wedding. At 41 he's finally met the woman of his dreams and they're making it official tomorrow. Then we're all off to Martha's Vineyard for a couple days of celebration! You guys have a great weekend!msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Wow! That sounds like fun, i.e. the celebration at Martha's Vineyard after the wedding. I hope your brother has a keeper and that she's good to him.

Enjoy your weekend and your trip, Cookieman. Tell us about it when you get back.

I lived in the Hartford CT area in the mid 90's and early 2K and actually did loads of IT Work for Fleet and Shawmut Banks. I loved both Boston and NYC; owning a car there is not required since the subway is so damn efficient. Dave is heading that way also; you should hook up.

Have a great weekend try to head to the Cape; I always had fun there.

I'm living in the greater Hartford area now, but spend a few days a week in NY. Im not a huge fan of Boston, but I would rather go there than New Haven or Brigeport. The bus from Hartford to Boston stops running pretty early, and the train takes forever, so I usually end up driving. If the Metro North ran express between Hartford and Boston like the New Haven to Mahattan does, I would take more trips there.

Hey Cookie, I'll be there...! lets meet up at Guitar Center and trash some guitars.... Then I can take you to the cool guitar stores.

msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Hit me up I'll meet you guys there....lol.

then we can head over to Mr.Music in Allston.

Boston is a lot of fun. I was there last month and got "stuck" on the North end. By stuck I mean I happen to get out of dinner just as the Boston beat Philly. There were fans everywhere! Since there was no way I was going to make it out of there for a few hours, I went to The Fours (famous sports bar) and had a great time.

Have fun!

Archived