Gibson Brands Forums

sex on wheels!

S t e v e

Yet again you are wrong.

They still make super cars with no air conditon, radios, airbags or anything with "luxry'. Theres a few imported super cars that lack a lot of things. The loud engine is still there, sure it doesnt wake up a whole town but it still lives.

However they're still new cars. They drive nothing like a muscle car and look nothing like one either. They just don't make cars like they used to. eusa_snooty.gif

Got to agree on the Mustang my favorite car ever was a 1971 Mustang Boss 351 fastback with the 351 Cleveland with a stock 4 barrel. It was the car I drove all through high school and it was an amazing car. I would still drive it today although at a average of 9mpg when pushed it was not overly economical. It had the same yellow paint job originally with a flat black hood and the black aluminum honeycomb grille that was available on the Boss version. When I got the car in 1975 I had it painted a beautiful pearl white by the dealer I delivered cars for as a part time job, Leaving the flat black hood and trim and redoing the black factory paint swooshes. It was absolutely gorgeous and a really fun fast car.

Sadly it died in a fiery high speed crash in 1979 that I was very lucky to walk away from, so it went out in viking style. I replaced it with a Datsun 280z but it wasn't even half the car the mustang was.

Hey guitarest, I've got a good story for you. Back in the early nineties my bought an all original 1964 1/2 Mustang. It was really beat up. Dents and rust all over it. And it was painted this ugly pale yellow color.

When he finally saved up enough money he had the car completely refinished. He had the paint stripped off and repainted race red with black stripes. He replaced the original 210 engine with a 95' 5.0. He had the whole interior refinished as well. New leather on the seats. new vinyl on the dashboard. New sound system installed.

In 2007 he was forced to sell the car because he had lost his job and needed the money more than the car. msp_crying.gif

However, I can still show you the car.

Behold:

p5020023v.jpg

p5020021h.jpg

p5020018u.jpg

p5020001.jpg

imag0347v.jpg

imag0349s.jpg

msp_cool.gif

I also owned a 68 Camaro SS convertible which was another great car, but it got to be a major pain in the butt with people following me home wanting to buy it and leaving notes on it whenever we went anywhere. It got so bad my wife wouldn't even drive it by herself because guys kept following her wherever she went wanting to ask if it was for sale and it creeped her out too much.

It was a Arizona car though so it had been ordered with factory air which was pretty funny back then the factory air for it was about a 12 x 12 black square box that was right in front of the shift knob it had two big round vents one for each of the occupants of the car and when you turned it on it was so loud you could barely hear the radio but it blew cold air so it was beautiful enough on a summer day.

-----

Strangely enough my 2002 Ford Thunderbird is starting to be the same way with people leaving notes on it at least 2-3 times a month wanting to know if it's for sale I also get calls from dealers at least once a month wanting to know if I'll sell it. The only real difference is I might sell it before to much longer it's so damn low it's starting to be a pain to drive as I get older and less inclined to crawl in and out of it's low concave door lines.

All my rides except the newer (08) Mustang did not have Air, or even electric windows or door locks so that I could shave a few milliseconds off my ET. The Mustang has AC, and electric everything to include the drivers seat.

Damn all those years I could have had lumbar support and a heated seat in the winter........

I don't imagine you get much use from the heated seat in Gulfport, MS do you? or are you like my wife, she'll have it on about every morning.

If you look closely, you can see a car in thic picture:

cars+and+girls2.jpg

This picture cracks me up because the three guys in white T-shirts on the left hand side look like they're counting their change.... "I got a buck fifty, what you got?" "I got two and a quarter" What's not clear is whether they're hoping to buy the car or the girl!

Cars aren't just for boys.... I love cars too and own a pristine 1983 Mazda RX7, all original. Def not a muscle car but pretty and fun!

This picture cracks me up because the three guys in white T-shirts on the left hand side look like they're counting their change.... "I got a buck fifty, what you got?" "I got two and a quarter" What's not clear is whether they're hoping to buy the car or the girl!

Cars aren't just for boys.... I love cars too and own a pristine 1983 Mazda RX7, all original. Def not a muscle car but pretty and fun!

I was thinking "rock paper scissors", but let's go with counting change....

Here's one for you, GG:

paul-walker.jpg

I don't know about sex on wheels but the original car looks like if would get good gas mileage so that's a positive I guess. If were we something mechanical that's great looking and European I vote for the Thruxton from Triumph.

TriumphThruxton.jpg

Dunnow about the Truimph. Mine used to get about 25 miles per gallon of petrol, and about the same per pint of oil.

I was thinking "rock paper scissors", but let's go with counting change....

Here's one for you, GG:

paul-walker.jpg

That Supra would be a lot cooler without the horsepower decals and dayglo paint. I used to own a 93 Rx7 twin turbo. I think I've posted about it before in another car thread. Hot as hell in the summer in that car with the black paint and leather but she was a beauty and she screamed. I miss that car.

Edit: The only pic I have left of her is my MSN Messenger avatar but here she is:

y1pjosoptri5ppzamaliwtu.jpg

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

There's a lot of very good looking cars around, they're not all "sexy".

This is top of my sexy cars list...

463031750_1f06003b36.jpg

It's called Sex On Wheels... nobody said it was FREE! :blink: :blink:

Archived