Gibson Brands Forums

Ooh La La This Girl can work that Gibson

Eyecon

gijs......... that acoustic vers is as good as it gets, slap your mama. Spontaneous, the way music should be.... outlaw melancholy folk singers be damned. That's the kind of stuff that keeps old folks like me out of the rockin chair.

There's so much novelty around babying acoustic guitars, trying to hit 1000 notes per second, how many hybrid chords can be played, etc.

Grace Potter's group spanks them birds like people with a pulse. My 1974 D-12-18 Martin has always been played like that and still begs for more.

YES!! I have found an acoustic version, it is an interesting though :-)

That is absolutely hilarious! Talk about taking me back to touring days, with the coffee cups and wine bottles, bottled water, and the clothes hanging on the lampshades. Not to mention the ice bucket shaker. I love percussionists who can play on anything that will make a sound. Great stuff!

What's the 12 she is playing?

Gijs... Nice find! How cool are jam sessions with friends huh. Yeah Grace and friends are an entertaining evening for sure. She (Grace) play acoustic - electric - piano - organ - and sings all the tunes. Not sure if she writes though. If you get the chance to go see her in a venue near you, don't miss it.

Archived