Gibson Brands Forums

KAS

Shnate McDuanus

Dogs are better.

I agree..nothing like a 150lb Alaskan Malamute running around the house....But I do like some cats...I've had some bad experiences with some when I was younger, but as long as they don't bite the **** out of me, I like em...That one especially..If I ever did acquire a cat it'd be something of that nature.

Kittens are fairly cute but sadly they grow up into cat's which I hate. Actually I usually hate cat owners not the cats I have no opinion one way or the other on cats as long as the owners take care of them which includes keeping them in there own houses and not at my house where the damn things run all over the place crapping everywhere and peeing on everything I own.

I had a major battle with my neighbor last year over her damn cat which she left outdoors all the time it had feral kittens at least twice in a year that she let run all over the place especially in my gardens and my front yard (my dog sadly kills any cats that go into the back yard). She always just shrugged and said cats are free range animals and she couldn't do anything about it. She got pretty upset when I had a company come in and they trapped nine cats including hers and they took them to the pound but she was not upset enough to go get any of them from the pound after she found our she would have to pay to have them flea dipped or whatever they do to cat's because they were all covered in fleas. Now she just glares at me whenever she see's me and a couple months ago she told me she was thinking about getting another cat which I said was fine but if it was on my property i'd have it caught again so she just stomped off.

I have a neighbours cat come into my front garden and s++t by my front door.

My dog doesn't chase cats (I won't allow it). But I make an exception for this white one.

When she sees it, it's kill time.

I also find that people that don't like dogs aren't nice people. Some cat owners are like that.

Bottom line. Live and let live.

Until we respect animals, we remain uncivilised.

Just want to say that I love cats. I love dogs. I have had both. And to compare the two is crazy. They each have different needs, and provide different experiences for their owners.

BTW, I keep hearing about the horrible cat owners as neighbors. What about dog owners?

The people that live in the place next to me were recently evicted because of their 3 dogs that barked at all hours of the night. For the past 4 months it has been hell around my neighborhood.

At least cats don't bark. I don't like cat crap in my flower beds. But sleep is even more important to me.

Like I said, I love them both. Each for different reasons.

And I'm glad I do. [biggrin]

Archived