Gibson Brands Forums

Look What the UPS Man Delivered Today

bluesguitar65

I can't wait to try these pedals out this weekend. My man cave awaits me [flapper] I waited since June for the Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face and I finally got one, been on the waiting list. The TC Flashback was, being honest here, an impulse purchase, and been GASing over it by the demo videos I've been watching on youtube. [flapper] [flapper]

p9160154.jpg

By bluesguitar65 at 2011-09-16

p9160155o.jpg

p9160157.jpg

p9160159.jpg

p9160162.jpg

p9160165.jpg

Your going to love that fuzz face, its the best one IMO.

The flashback looks cool, haven't played one yet.

Man, I can't believe how shinny this fuzz face is. The copper enclosure really gives it a classy look. Now, all I need to match this pedal is a "Joe Bonamassa" Goldtop Les Paul? [flapper] [flapper]

Man, I can't believe how shinny this fuzz face is. The copper enclosure really gives it a classy look. Now, all I need to match this pedal is a "Joe Bonamassa" Goldtop Les Paul? [flapper] [flapper]

....And a Marshall Silver Jubilee! NICE BUYS!!!! They should make a copper JB Les Paul if ya ask me.. And a limited run of his candy-apple blue. I've lusted after that guitar since I saw him holding it in a Guitar World mag. They need a silver one too. ( not silverburst, silver sparkle like a Gretsch Silver Jet, although silverburst would be cool as well ). They could call it the "Silver Jubilee"! ( If Marshall lets em'). IMO, Joe needs his own Marshall ( although he does have a sig. amp from Caroll-Ann ), his own Cry Baby, his own EV speakers, his own overdrive from Way Huge ( he uses a Pork Loin ), his own Dunlop Jazz IIIs, his own tremolo from Fulltone ( die-hard Supa Trem user ), and even his own TC Electronic Chorus!!!! Ya, he deserves it!

Do you know what transistors they used in that Fuzz Face? AC128 or something?

Sweet NPD dude. I would get down with the Flashback.

Hey Dub-T,

I'm not much of a photographer and I hope the pics were a little helpful. Here are some pics of he circuit board.

p9160153.jpg

p9160154.jpg

p9160155.jpg

Thanks for the gutshots bluesguitar. Those are awesome gutshots! I don't know what transistors those are but they look really cool. They look like UFOs. The axial caps are cool too.

I just found some sweet turret board layouts online so once some parts come in the mail I'm making a point to point wired DAM Meathead (based on the Fuzz Face circuit) and probably a good ol regular Fuzz Face with NOS AC128's. Gotta love the Fuzz Face.

Archived