Gibson Brands Forums

Music Jokes?

Searcy

Guy sittin on his porch, suburb of NashVegasTowneBergVille. Got his ol' hound dog layin up there on the porch with him, and the feller is strummin away at his 'SpensiveCaster 'coustic.

His buddy walks up and says howdy and makes the usual small talk and such, bites off a slug and starts to ruminatin.

The buddy is watchin ol' hound dog over there, he's just blissfully lickin his ballz. Guys buddy says "man...I shore wisht I could do that...".

Guy says "go 'head...he won't bite you...".

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

rct

Guest farnsbarns

Q. How do you know there's a drummer at the door.

A. The knocking slows down.

There's a lovely blue grass song called spirit of the morning, of course, us banjo players call it whisky for breakfast.

I was at a jazz club in louth in the days just after Bin Laden was killed, a chap in the audience requested Over The Waves. The response was, "We're gonna do under the waves in memory of Bin Laden".

Q:What's the difference between a viola and a violin?

A:Violin burns longer

Q:What's an oboe good for?

A:Kindling for burning a bassoon.

Conductor is miffed at the percussion section and proclaims, "What do you do with someone who cannot play music? You give him two sticks and call him a drummer."

From the percussion section. "Yeah, and when he can't play drums they take a way one stick and call him a conductor."

Banjo player wakes up with a start as he remembers that after his gig the night before he left his banjo in the back seat of the car and forgot to lock the door. After rushing downstairs to his car he confirms his worst fear. In the back seat of his car are now two banjos.

Banjo player wakes up with a start as he remembers that after his gig the night before he left his banjo in the back seat of the car and forgot to lock the door. After rushing downstairs to his car he confirms his worst fear. In the back seat of his car are now two banjos.

That's one of my favorites. You can substitute any instrument, accordion, tuba, Taylor guitar.

Why did the blues guitarist cross the road ??? To get to the other slide....

What did the drummer get on his IQ test ??? Drool.......

How does a drummer play pool ?? With acoustic...

What is perfect pitch ?? Throwing a violin and hitting a banjo...

Why did the punk rocker cross the road ?? He was stapled to the chicken....

Did you hear about the dylexic guitarist ????

He played lots of naidyl, nailoee, naidyloxim, nariod, and cinotnep scales......

Why is Meatloaf a singer and not a guitarist ?? Three of his four chords were bad....

Did you hear about the colourblind guitarist who went amp shopping ???

He couldn't tell the difference between a Marshall and an Orange.......

What happened at the blues guitarist trial ??

The judge let him slide....

Overheard at the bingo parlor; " P - 90............

I only know stupid drummer jokes [flapper]

Q:What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

A:Homeless.

Q:What's the last thing a drummer says in a band?

A:Hey guys, why dont we try one of my songs?

Q:What do you call a drummer with half a brain?

A:Gifted

Archived