Gibson Brands Forums

do you play THE LOTTERY?

S t e v e

There were questions asked about where the money goes... :unsure:

V

:-({|=

as long as i get paid if my numbers come up...i don't realy care [biggrin]

i see what you mean though, same as with the "national lottery" (no connection to the health lottery)...where does that cash go?, as said though as long as i get my wonga :)

I play $5 (5 picks for $5) 2 times a week for Powerball here in the USA. They pick on Wednesdays and Saturdays and win little to nothing. If you don't play you can't win so i play and hope someday i will win big lol

This. [lol][thumbup]

The odds of winning the lottery are less than those of being struck by lightning. No way I'm putting my money into a losing proposition like that.

I do support the idea of there being easy outlets for those who feel that they don't pay enough in taxes to pay more though. [thumbup]

It's all good!

just picked 5 numbers for the new "health lottery", whatever i win i'll spend it on alcohol...how ironic is that?

LOTTERY

STEVE, alcohol is GOOD for you....Especially vodka....Hospitals use alcohol ALL THE TIME......Just sayin'....

This. [lol][thumbup]

The odds of winning the lottery are less than those of being struck by lightning. No way I'm putting my money into a losing proposition like that.

So far in 2011 Statistics: 25 killed, 243 injured by lightning strikes in the United States alone! I always wonder what these people that get hit by lightning and live, use as an example of something with terrible odds? [flapper]

Archived