Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=49UVsP01MmM&list=UL49UVsP01MmM

So who here has never posted a clip of their playing??.. [-(

Iv'e done a couple in the past.... Some members here have never posted their efforts....

Lets see em! :-"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p89A8tAmN8&feature=player_detailpage

The Station does Please Believe Me

(sorry I, Sgt., am off camera left, whoops!)

copious amounts of liquid were involved ... i think, uh, yeah now i remember, copious amounts of liquid WERE involved.

This is our two pint min. number hahahahaha

Here are songs that I have written; a hybrid of stoner metal, blues and just loud, straight groove metal:

My songs

Now we just need a singer (not a growler/screamer) and second guitarist, do some tweaking of the songs (they definitely need some love), and we'll be on our way...

Awesome ! Marked for later :)

Here are songs that I have written; a hybrid of stoner metal, blues and just loud, straight groove metal:

My songs

Now we just need a singer (not a growler/screamer) and second guitarist, do some tweaking of the songs (they definitely need some love), and we'll be on our way...

It kinda all sounds the same but I did enjoy Were The Kau, good production on the other hand, where did you record it?

Here's a new video from the Blues Jam I go to in Greensboro, a few pep's I've not got to play with before in this one. I'm on drum's, I started working on a new Solo Acoustic song I may post it for some feed-back when I get a recording made of it. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWQXz-6FBWI&feature=youtu.be

Don't know if its working or not but I can't seem to see the post..... heres a link to...

I have been working on a super positive song about someone dear to me who took a bowl movement on my face because we're no longer playing music together.

I recorded it directly after writing it and everything was in one or two takes. I'm not too pleased with the content or sound of the vocals so far, so I am working on that part into tomorrow. I am determined to play waltzing structures among other odd time signature changes.

I would love for some of you to shoot me some feedback on the overall song and both negative and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

You can hear it here.

That was awesome. I know I've said it before, but you've a cool singer. Reminds me of Phil Anselmo.

Thx Izzy :) We just played a few shows with Kill Devil Hill ( Rex from Pantera and Vinny Appice from Dio/Sabbath's new band ) Rex loves us and it's always cool to hang with him.

I have been working on a super positive song about someone dear to me who took a bowl movement on my face because we're no longer playing music together.

I recorded it directly after writing it and everything was in one or two takes. I'm not too pleased with the content or sound of the vocals so far, so I am working on that part into tomorrow. I am determined to play waltzing structures among other odd time signature changes.

I would love for some of you to shoot me some feedback on the overall song and both negative and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

You can hear it here.

Sounds sorta Greatfuldeadsh with some Grunge flavoring. It's hard to make out the words so I can't say anything about that.

Sounds sorta Greatfuldeadsh with some Grunge flavoring. It's hard to make out the words so I can't say anything about that.

Wild! I will be recording this soon with bass and drums. I'm rehearsing with some buddies at this point to get an EP recorded. The drums will be super jazzy and there'll be tons of fills. It's neat to flow the 7/4 into the 4/4 at the end coming from a 3/4. The vocals need to be refurbished and more articulate, I agree. Thanks for your reply!

@ Shred

I read it in Phil's voice and laughed. That was cool.

@ slavestate

Don't get mad but your voice reminds me of the guy who sings in Incubus.

I like his voice, but liking Incubus on this forum may be ill adviced [lol]

To me, Incubus did 2 great albums:

S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

Make Yourself

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. was at least twice as good as Make Yourself (this is where they got mellower and radio play but they are great songs)

And even if I don;t like their stuff after Make Yourself, Brandon has a seriously good voice. Reminds me of a young Mike Patton.

@ Shred

I read it in Phil's voice and laughed. That was cool.

@ slavestate

Don't get mad but your voice reminds me of the guy who sings in Incubus.

I like his voice, but liking Incubus on this forum may be ill adviced [lol]

Izzy, that's a complement in my book. That guy can sing and Incubus has some pretty rad stuff from the little I have heard.

To me, Incubus did 2 great albums:

S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

Make Yourself

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. was at least twice as good as Make Yourself (this is where they got mellower and radio play but they are great songs)

And even if I don;t like their stuff after Make Yourself, Brandon has a seriously good voice. Reminds me of a young Mike Patton.

I'm going to have to check out those two albums thoroughly. Who reminds you of Patton?

Archived