Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

The first link went to some one else's page, I like the idea you got going there Rab's. The bass adds a nice hook, keep refining it (over all) and you may come up with a winner.

Thanks for the comments man.. and yeah theres something about that chord pattern that keeps me coming back.. I just need to flesh it out a bit :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why should I have to?

Is your guitar playing so bad you need to hide it?

Why would you even pose such a question to a guitar forum?

I may admire your keyboard prowess, but I don't get the point you're trying to make.

Sounds cool though....

Yeah, maybe the question's out of place. There's no guitar on any of the pieces. When the Motif XS came out with a bank of pretty good guitar voices, I was sold. Guitar envy? I'm not good enough on guitar to play lead, but good enough on keys, so.... This could all change with my recent acquisition of an Epiphone Dot... and a lot of practice. ;)

Yeah, maybe the question's out of place. There's no guitar on any of the pieces. When the Motif XS came out with a bank of pretty good guitar voices, I was sold. Guitar envy? I'm not good enough on guitar to play lead, but good enough on keys, so.... This could all change with my recent acquisition of an Epiphone Dot... and a lot of practice. ;)

Hey,, it sounded really good though.

Enjoy your new Dot [smile]

Just thought I'd add my small attempt at a solo I LOVE!!

Mainly improvisation.....

PLEASE leave a comment on my youtube page!

Regards

Nice one man :)

You get quite a bit of the nice bends and vibrato/trill type thing just right.. [thumbup]

Archived