Gibson Brands Forums

Who should be mod?

dem00n

one minute you say you love me next you call me "steve the tasteless" , i can't keep up with your mood swings anymore #-o

heheheheh... then I can't imagine what you think of how I respond to you Steve.

To be honest, I don't dislike you, but sometimes I have opposing views and some days I'm just being a pest (kinda like you, when you posted a thread with an identical subject header to mine last week [glare] ) and chose you as my target that day. [sneaky][flapper]

While humor doesn't always transfer well to a forum post, just keep your sense of humor about me and we'll get along just fine. [biggrin]

Hmmmm..........J.C. would keep resurecting dead threads, and he'd turn STEVE's tap water into wine......:-k#-oeusa_whistle.gif ...

He also might ban TehBeast by mistake...............[scared][blush][sneaky] ....

Yer killin' me over here...

What's it pay?

It doesn't pay...........I mod on a forum, no pay....IMHO Duane does a fine job, some disagree..........

Like I mentioned, we are all mods in a way.........Some just want the supposed "power and glory" that the position holds......

It doesn't pay...........I mod on a forum, no pay....IMHO Duane does a fine job, some disagree..........

Like I mentioned, we are all mods in a way.........Some just want the supposed "power and glory" that the position holds......

We should be thanking him and Gibson for putting up with us... [thumbup]

and dem00n is younger and has more posts... I guess I'm the old testament cuz i'll lay the ban hammer down on ERRYBODY!

[laugh]

banhammer1.jpg

HammerTime.gif

i didn't vote as i am still too wet behind the ears to this forum.

however, it is nice that i've been here a short time and not felt a need for a moderator. reckon we are a good albeit motley crew of sorts that need little supervision. or i could be old and blind [woot]

thumbs up to the current mods who ever you are [thumbup]

Archived