Gibson Brands Forums

Your favourite bit of kit.

Enmitygauged

Besides your guitars I thought it would be a good idea to share our favourite cant live without items we use. Mine is the GIG Box From Gator

http://www.gatorcase...&CatalogID=9584

Seriously useful seriously tough and works a treat. Every show rehearsal or otherwise I would be screwed without it. I get to carry my pedals on a pedal board, mics, cables straps strings and picks all in one place then use the top as an amp lean and the base as a guitar stand for 3 electrics and one acoustic. the thing is gold.

So whats your favourite item for your rig

Regardless of the gear, amount of it, and regardless of the number of guitars, and / or type of gig....It's this.......

A genuine Israeli Paratrooper bag......Holds all the small important stuff that must remain close and safe....

( Like my flask )......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....

paratrooperbag002.jpg

Regardless of the gear, amount of it, and regardless of the number of guitars, and / or type of gig....It's this.......

A genuine Israeli Paratrooper bag......Holds all the small important stuff that must remain close and safe....

( Like my flask )......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....

paratrooperbag002.jpg

Nice I thought you'd go with an atlas.

I do not gig without my trusty Guitar Tech " Hairy Who Deenie ", who I rescued from a Madagascar ebony tree........

jpg066.jpg

Speaking of the ebony man there is a huge difference between the ebony on my Songwriter and the ebony on my junior. I used so much Gibson fretboard conditioner on the Junior last night it was drinking it. the Songwriter is like black ice smooth and shiny the Junior is like year 9 school project lol. but I wanted her dirty and she is that, thats for sure,

Do eeet. If you have a tube amp and play in a band it's pretty much the most useful pedal I can think of (I can think of a few overdrives that could fit that bill really but uhh... **** them)

next on the pedal list, but i have to get an acoustic and some more electrics (1 or 2 including a tele) and an ac30

Swiss Army Pocket Knife - The Tinker. It has two blades, two flat screw drivers, one Phillips head driver, bottle opener, can opener, tooth pick, tweezers, and a leather punch which gets more use than you'd think. I've carried it for years and use it every day. Yes, I have used it to make emergency repairs to guitars, cases, tuners and the like.

Guitar Gizmo Multipurpose tool-everything I need to fix a guitar in a very small package including a small LED flashlight- all in a unit that is smaller than a deck of cards,best low cost gift ever for a guitar player

Nice iI'm searching ebay for one right now

Archived