Gibson Brands Forums

The Lady is a Tramp

duane v

To be fair, I actually think she's a brilliant artist, along with Ke$ha and Katy Perry, two of the other big pop stars of modern radio. They're really quite good--and I don't care who flames me for it.

I know that this is not a popular opinion, especially not on a guitar forum on which most people have a specific interest in blues and classic rock. They are talented artists who consistently put out good songs--the latter which I could not even say about The Who or Led Zeppelin. Although I like The Who and Led Zeppelin more than I like Katy, Ke$ha and Lady Gaga, I have to admit their fantastic talents. I know they don't write all of their own material, but still, I've gotta respect these wonderful young ladies. They're nice to look at, too.

To be fair, I actually think she's a brilliant artist, along with Ke$ha and Katy Perry, two of the other big pop stars of modern radio. They're really quite good--and I don't care who flames me for it.

I know that this is not a popular opinion, especially not on a guitar forum on which most people have a specific interest in blues and classic rock. They are talented artists who consistently put out good songs--the latter which I could not even say about The Who or Led Zeppelin. Although I like The Who and Led Zeppelin more than I like Katy, Ke$ha and Lady Gaga, I have to admit their fantastic talents. I know they don't write all of their own material, but still, I've gotta respect these wonderful young ladies. They're nice to look at, too.

Not a big fan of Ke$ha, but I have to say, Perry's voice has gone downhill lately. When she started off, she had a killer voice, and now, its meh.

I watched the Lady Gaga concert in NYC for her Monster Ball or whatever, and I was very disappointed. She just talked through most of the songs with random things to the audience like "i like that t shirt" "cool haircut" and the ilk.

Katy Perry has beautiful chesticles. Ke$ha looks like a methed out Taylor Swift (whom I adore) and Lady Gaga might be a ladyboy, so that is always awesome.

Takes the same notes and harmony to make mindless pop drivel as it does to make metal or country or classical or a commercial jingle. If it is good, the syringe goes in and makes you warm and tingly, you come back for more, and that's all you need to know.

Them kids got some madd songwriting going on, whether they are doing it or not, somebody is really doing a great job these days.

rct

Archived