Gibson Brands Forums

I'm An Adult As Of Today............................

Tman5293

You know I NEVER got that....

Die for your country? go right ahead....

But Noooooo Booze.....

:blink:

And Mister lemme tell ya there ain't enough money in the world to pay me to be that insane again.....

Been There...Done That....got lots of great "war stories".

Oh, and Happy Birthday Tman! Live it like Ya stole it!

Yeah, there's something wrong with that isn't there?

You're not old enough to get sh!tfaced and make an a$$ of yourself...but you're old enough that they can stick you in the middle of an armed conflict where you could die by no fault of your own.

Thank God Canada's legal drinking age is 19 and if you join the military at age 18, you're 19 by the time you finish boot camp. lol

BTW...

Satchel Paige used to ask, "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?"

Never get old until you're ready to croak. Your taste will change, you'll mature in music and other arts from foods you prefer to music you like.

But if you approach new ideas, people and places with a childlike openness (not naivety, but an open mind to understand each on its own basis), there's no need to be old regardless of creases on your face and pains in your knees. In fact, sometimes I think some of the most frozen-minded folks are between 14 and 34...

m

Or as Pete Townshend declared in 1965, "I hope I die before I get old."

Really only 18, thinking back I thought you was older. You carry yourself quite mature and I'm very impressed you. Many of your generation should take notes from ya...

Happy B-Day

What's funny is when he first came into the forum he came across very opinionated and cocky, much like any teenage guitar hero wannabe.

But after some early scuffles with some long time forum members it's been cool too watch him settle down, mature and become a good positive contributor.

Hope your birthday was special T.msp_thumbup.gif

When I turned 18, my dad said, "Son, today you are no different than you were yesterday, except now you have to pay for your own mistakes." I've thought about that a lot. The law called me a man at 18. It was a few more years before I actually earned the title.

.....Make as many good

memories, as possible... Someday, you may need them! [thumbup]

CB

That may be the best advice yet. See things, try things, go places, meet people, make memories. They will supply you with endless happy hour stories from now on... [tongue]

Archived