Gibson Brands Forums

Metal

Buxom

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of metal are you looking for? Iron? Aluminum? Maybe Silver? There's all kinds of metal out there! You need to be more specific. msp_flapper.gif

Ironic that the caption under your name is "No Bull"

But, I'm talking about the music, feel free to add.

My dad still goes to GWAR concerts lol. I was going to see them last Christmas when they were on tour with The Casualties. (Another favorite of mine)

(Note: I didn't say The Casualties were metal)

Steve, the only metal you post is Children of Bodom...which is kinda lame metal with keyboards. :) lol

in your opinion?, i been here a few years and posted the old 70/80's stuff even before i heard of COB...i just feel that metal and shredding don't go down too well over here.

and john, diss me and i'll come over there and stick a reindeer up your azz! :lol:

in your opinion?, i been here a few years and posted the old 70/80's stuff even before i heard of COB...i just feel that metal and shredding don't go down too well over here.

and john, diss me and i'll come over there and stick a reindeer up your azz! :lol:

LOL! I'll diss you all day long pal!! lol

I'm just playin with ya...MOST people on here don't like metal...but dem00n, me, XDemonknight and a few others are into it....there's a small faction. :)

My friend and I might go to a COB show some time in 2012. They payed 2 shows here last year, but we didn't have any money. The first metal band I saw live was Daath. Their first song was a song about weed. lovely show though.

To many bands to post, if your looking for something more...specfic then ask.

Nothing specific, just metal in general. From stuff as queer as Dragonforce, to as heavy as Death or Ensiferum, etc, etc.

(Saw Dragonforce live in 2009. Not a bad show, they actually play every well.)

Archived