Gibson Brands Forums

Metal

Buxom

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you would...and that album came out in 2010 i think...or 2011...not sure. There IS great new metal out there for anyone who cares to investigate...or to ask people for suggestions.

Ghost rules!

2010 - I have it on order. Thanks, Shred! And you're right, there is good music being made in all genres today, you just have to look for it. If you wait for radio to bring it to you, you will be disappointed. I love it when this place spreads cool new music. That's what it's all about, no?

2010 - I have it on order. Thanks, Shred! And you're right, there is good music being made in all genres today, you just have to look for it. If you wait for radio to bring it to you, you will be disappointed. I love it when this place spreads cool new music. That's what it's all about, no?

Awesome man!! Glad to hear you ordered it! Its a great album with a cool vibe. And yes, for me thats what this place is all about...sharing love of music, no matter what kind!! Metal, Blues, Dad Rock, whatever!! :)

the only heavy band i listen too that is out side of what most people regurgitate is Gorod from france. they have some amazing riffs and some really nice work put into their songs. Black Daliah Murder.. well, they always get me going. a lot of production put into that band.

the only heavy band i listen too that is out side of what most people regurgitate is Gorod from france. they have some amazing riffs and some really nice work put into their songs. Black Daliah Murder.. well, they always get me going. a lot of production put into that band.

Sorry dude, they aren't metal. They're mallcore. You're welcom to post some metal though.

Sorry dude, they aren't metal. They're mallcore. You're welcom to post some metal though.

Gorod.. is mallcore now? what ever that means

im assuming you mean Black Daliah Murder, because all the kiddies listen to them and bang their heads in the air.. the difference is they like them because its dark and spooky, i like them because ive watched them grow up. and progress.. kinda cool to see.

ahhh people and their "cores"

is this metal core? or is it death core.. maybe its hard core.. or maybe its medio core. or maybe its bill nye the science guy core? too many choices.. time to go pound off with some a535. is that metal enough? should i hold an orb and crouch down on one knee first?

i love metal.

dont care for the idiots that come with it though.

Thanks for posting that, Matt.

It reminded me how much I absolutely loved that documentary!

Great bunch of guys, too.

P.

Yeah they seem like utter gents. There have been many instances when Bruce has lent a helping hand to stranded holiday makers by flying them all back home - I think when one of the big companies went bust he did that. When I was a kid he came and gave fencing talks at various local schools (yep! he didn't come to my one LMAO).

Matt

Archived