Gibson Brands Forums

Smoking pot every day was her secret

Duende

If that's the key to longevity, especially that sort, I'll refrain. Why would anybody want to be so old? You're right Matt, she looked good. [scared]

Apparently before her untimely exit from the world. casting agents had approached her and Flight 959 about taking on the roles of Benjamin and Mrs Robinson in a remake of the Graduate..

I could see her as a kind of pot smoking Mrs Robinson :) seducing the naive Slash loving Flight 959!

Matt

George Burns smoked cigars until the day he died. I still wouldn't recommend it, just as I wouldn't recommend the stupidity of smoking dope.

Pot only makes you stupider. God help you if you are stupid to begin with. B)

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” -Einstein

No no...you're thinking about booze. That pesky legal drug thats far worse than pot.

Amen to that. Alcohol is the real brain killer. It's water soluble, unlike most other drugs, so it gets into *every cell* in your body.

I don't partake due to mental illness, but nothing wrong with a little puff-puff here and there.

Apparently before her untimely exit from the world. casting agents had approached her and Flight 959 about taking on the roles of Benjamin and Mrs Robinson in a remake of the Graduate..

I could see her as a kind of pot smoking Mrs Robinson :) seducing the naive Slash loving Flight 959!

Matt

What an almost lucky guy. I'd call it a near miss.

Archived