Gibson Brands Forums

Is this real?

daveinspain

I can imagine one day when they can just use computer generated actors. Then there will be no more actors.

I can see it now Bobby Deniro from Raging Bull days (looks-wise) as the main character in a motion picture release in the year 2075. Looks like Napster all over again, but the movie industry this time.

I really enjoyed that; its amazing what they can do in movies now. Whats even more amazing is even those not connected with studios can now work with green screens; especially amateurs and those who have it as a hobby. I often cruise youtube and check out amateur or students.

I really enjoyed the music to the clip, any idea who was playing that? Is it just a studio trak? The tune was really cool.

We also use blue screens, as well as green and blue paint. It's a lot of fun !

I personally do stopframe animation of clay puppets on an 8 feet by 10 feet wooden 'stage', and composite that with live action or CG stage sets / backgrounds (which I produce useing Maya software). It is very time consuming, but great fun and very rewarding !! [thumbup]

My other hobby... [rolleyes]

I can imagine one day when they can just use computer generated actors. Then there will be no more actors.

I can see it now Bobby Deniro from Raging Bull days (looks-wise) as the main character in a motion picture release in the year 2075. Looks like Napster all over again, but the movie industry this time.

That would be called "Avatar" nothing more then a over produced cartoon. I for one detest the idea of replacing all human interacton. But then I grew up before cell phones, tweets and FB. When kids were still allowed to walk barefoot in mud and we enjoyed life.

Archived