Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite female fronted band

Lazerface

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guns and Roses

I thought it was extremely funny, just didn't know what to say.

Too bad he owns the name, (that's all he has of the band), because I think reforming the band with another singer would be realistic. And a female could probably fit right in.

Screw her! Until she learns the meaning of irony or ironic, I ain't listening to her nails on a chalkboard singing.

Bingo. She went from Canadian child actor, to diva wannabe, and then all of a sudden, she's this alt rock icon. A product of the music industry

Bingo. She went from Canadian child actor, to diva wannabe, and then all of a sudden, she's this alt rock icon. A product of the music industry

You know who Glen Ballard is? He produced and cowrote Jagged Little Pill. I blame him for that Ironic song. Worst lyrics ever next to Stone Temple Pilot's Creep.

Screw her! Until she learns the meaning of irony or ironic, I ain't listening to her nails on a chalkboard singing.

You know who Glen Ballard is? He produced and cowrote Jagged Little Pill. I blame him for that Ironic song. Worst lyrics ever next to Stone Temple Pilot's Creep.

Bloody hell - I obviously hit a raw nerve here.....

Just my opinion chaps.

As my late mother used to say, "the world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same things".

Bloody hell - I obviously hit a raw nerve here.....

Just my opinion chaps.

As my late mother used to say, "the world would be a pretty boring place if we all liked the same things".

Sorry, brother. Not trying to urinate on your post.

When I saw The Corrs mentioned it reminded me of another Irish band that I adore and I'm also a member of their fan club yet I forgot them-silly me- that band is Celtic Woman-they are absolutely stunning to listen to and see,each one is a raving beauty as well as having an angelic voice.

Archived