Gibson Brands Forums

Nickelback Fail

Rabs

I guess this video gives me another reason to loathe Nickleback,that guy Kruger or whatever his name is is a pretentious,conceited,,arrogant,boorish, self important,vain tool.Even if he possessed one modicum of the talent that he believed that he had he,still would have no reason to give the audience the middle digit salute.As my late father used to say"If you could buy him for what he's really worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you would be a very rich man." One thing a musician absolutely doesn't do is flip off or insult an audience,for when you do so you are also insulting the real fans who paid to see you and most likely will have lost them forever as fans as well as other fans when the news gets around.

As for that thrash metal "singer", at least we don't have to worry about the blow to the head causing brain damage.Although it took spirit to carry on,I'll give him that.

I guess this video gives me another reason to loathe Nickleback,that guy Kruger or whatever his name is is a pretentious,conceited,,arrogant,boorish, self important,vain tool.Even if he possessed one modicum of the talent that he believed that he had he,still would have no reason to give the audience the middle digit salute.As my late father used to say"If you could buy him for what he's really worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you would be a very rich man." One thing a musician absolutely doesn't do is flip off or insult an audience,for when you do so you are also insulting the real fans who paid to see you and most likely will have lost them forever as fans as well as other fans when the news gets around.

As for that thrash metal "singer", at least we don't have to worry about the blow to the head causing brain damage.Although it took spirit to carry on,I'll give him that.

Yeah I really dont like him much either.. How he ever got a Les Paul signature model is beyond me (its not like he even plays one on stage?? never got that??)

I was feeling more sorry for the guitar than him. I hope the neck joint is alright. Kudos for the fact that he kept going. I would have like to have heard the conversation off stage.

To be somewhat fair the Nickleback performance is a few years old, it was for some weird show where they were opening up for Slipknot. So yes it was a Nickleback fail, but it was also a booking agent fail too.

Why would they open for Slipknot? Like you said major mess up there, they had to know that crowd wanted no part of them.

To be somewhat fair the Nickleback performance is a few years old, it was for some weird show where they were opening up for Slipknot. So yes it was a Nickleback fail, but it was also a booking agent fail too.

Or a booking agent success depending on how you look at it.

Archived