Gibson Brands Forums

My Turn (Pics)

BIGBENDS

yes im not the only one brave enough to post pics of an epi LP on the gibson forum x] although you actually have gibson with urs, i just have a strat. i wish i had a gibson :-k maybe for christmas if i can get all my f]grades up tpo As :D

Thanks y'all! I'm glad to know you guys enjoyed seeing my collection.

SRV-Zepp, Randy Rhoades had a similar colored Gibson like my Epi Custom (Antique Ivory), so don't give up hope. They may use that color again someday. I'd buy one in an instant!

Yeah. The Aged Pelham Blue looks Metallic Green. Very, very thick neck, but I liked it so much the way it is that I bought it. Sweet sustain with the thick neck and '57 Classics. It was made in '07 and the neck is Plekd. It plays freakin' great.

R9, Yeah. Eventually I'll take the sticker off the TRC. I haven't payed a lot of attention to the Standard...yet. It plays nice, I just have been playing the LP Custom & Strat more than any others.

The SG is freakin' beautiful too! Glad you like it Thundergod & Solacematt. The finish (Antique Black Cherry) and gold hardware are the bomb. SG profile neck and slightly wider fretboard than my Les Pauls, but It feels and plays like a dream. "57 Classics on the SG also.

Loved your Epi LP, Nikko16. Had to show mine off too.

Well, it's gonna be a while before I buy another guitar. In the meantime I'll live my dream of owning an R9 through you that have one.

Gromaj. The '68 Custom weighs 8.8 lbs. It's quite heavier than my LP Standard which is 7.63. You have yourself a nice trio also. Which one of those is your fav?

BIGBENDS, I don't really have a favorite out of those three; however, I would say that the blueburst sparkle Custom has played like butter from day one.

I am really glad to see your Aged Pelham Blue Custom. I have drooled over those for a loooong time, but I rarely see "real" photos of it. I really like how the green looks when sitting next to your SG and other LP (which are both very nice, too!). The nickel hardware is a nice plus.

Archived