Gibson Brands Forums

I'm Gonna Liquidate All My Assets Tonight

Murph

Yea, I wrote it. You can steal it if you can sell several million copies because I do have a copyright.......

[thumbup]

From time to time I do trip across open-mic venues where no covers are allowed, [scared] its either play original material, or material where you've gotten permission from the artist to perform their song. I'd love to be able to know how to turn your song into royalty checks for ya, but have no clue. Fun number. [thumbup]

From time to time I do trip across open-mic venues where no covers are allowed, [scared] its either play original material, or material where you've gotten permission from the artist to perform their song. I'd love to be able to know how to turn your song into royalty checks for ya, but have no clue. Fun number. [thumbup]

Feel free to perform it live. People love it when they're drinking......

Feel free to perform it live. People love it when they're drinking......

HEY....I'll drink to that...! For those on the forum that have gotten to know me....The more 'contrary' I get ....and the more of these..........................I use. I DO mean these......................... Well.........the better I am feeling!

Great song and performance. IF ONLY you could get your video cam to keep up with those lightning licks.......................well......I might steal a few........[thumbup]

Ok. My second post on this thread. I said how much I loved it in the first. I played it for my family. They are mocking me and calling me old. Now mY wife is actually going to meet her friends out for dinner and drinks. And I am going to ring her and blast this song every ten minutes. Taste it.

Ok. My second post on this thread. I said how much I loved it in the first. I played it for my family. They are mocking me and calling me old. Now mY wife is actually going to meet her friends out for dinner and drinks. And I am going to ring her and blast this song every ten minutes. Taste it.

[thumbup]

I love it.

Archived