Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Tonight - mince casserole.

Chop 5 onions and sweat in casserole on low heat.

Put some flour in a bag with salt and pepper and 800g mince; shake. Add to casserole.

Chop sweet red pepper, carrots, plenty garlic. Make gravy. Chuck it all in, add vinegar.

1 hr + at gas 3.

Remove from oven, stir and allow to sit 30 mins.

EAT! And freeze remainder.

I also baked bread and practiced guitar for 2-3 hours today..... [thumbup]

This morning My daughter and I made Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and Pancakes for my wife's 60th birthday. I was going to surprise her with breakfast in bed, but my daughter expanded it with her pancakes. Tonight we are going to an Italian restaurant for a pseudo surprise Birthday dinner.

1510076138[/url]' post='1890932']

This morning My daughter and I made Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and Pancakes for my wife's 60th birthday. I was going to surprise her with breakfast in bed, but my daughter expanded it with her pancakes. Tonight we are going to an Italian restaurant for a pseudo surprise Birthday dinner.

LOVE BACON!! Thats not on my list to have any more. Very good idea, my Birthdays coming around the corner, bacon with eggs sounds like a desert. Or bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich. Today was Oatmeal for breakfast, small Steak Fillet with corn on the cob for lunch and chicken noodle soup at dinner.