Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Deb tried a new recipe tonight. Remember somewhere I posted some guys can cook better then most women? It was terrible!! msp_crying.gif Oh my God, I tried pepper, that didn't work. Never salt stuff but tried that, Ech! I could have gotten all the spice rack stuff out but that would hurt her feelings. She liked it and asked me. I acted like my mouth was full and couldn't talk. You know what true love is? Having to eat the leftovers tomorrow again and act like it was good!msp_scared.gif The bottom of my tongue is really sore I think from all the pepper I put on it.msp_flapper.gif

Just had a sensational meal of fish & chips for tea!

The fish was "Gemfish" a deep water species found in this region of the Pacific. I lightly crumbed it and it was served with Gael's coleslaw using her killer mayonaise, and a few chips.

Yummo!

I keep forgetting that although it's coming up lunch here, 12 after 10 am, it's dinner for some and while I'm still in bed, many here have already eaten breakfast and off to work. I usually like doing my posting late at night. A cup of coffee for breakfast and lunch will either be left over chili or a turkey sandwich. Maybe half and half. They both sound good.

We had tea at a community get together last night sharing casseroles with our neighbours.

Most of them were sh!t! but the spaghetti & meatballs that we took got me fed and was nice.

Now I don't usually have dessert but I spied somebody with wine trifle and i LOVE wine trifle!

I had 3 serves and am dreading taking my blood sugar this morning.

I offered to marry the lady that created this masterpiece~

Just not too hungry today but had some small chicken tenders for lunch and they burnt the onion rings so threw half of them away at Runza, dinner the wife insisted on Seargent Peffers spaghetti since she wanted to shop at Hobby Lobby next door. Ordered two meals and took home one and a half of the spaghetti so I guess that's lunch tomorrow. Lol