Gibson Brands Forums

I'm 15 now...one more year intill i can run you guys over!

dem00n

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy birthday dem00n!

However' date=' it's me yah gotta watch out for - I'm almost 4 times your age - my eyesight and reflexes are starting to go and I drive a fast car!

[/quote']

not saying this applies to you but It bugs me when you see a 60 year old in a corvette and they're goin 20 in a 30 mile an hour zone.... waste of a car if you ask me.

not saying this applies to you but It bugs me when you see a 60 year old in a corvette and they're goin 20 in a 30 mile an hour zone.... waste of a car if you ask me.

Not a vette - it's an S2000 and it regularly sees the rev limiter! Wouldn't have a vette - it's a girls car (why else would Barbie have one??)

LOL - Funny how kids always say that, I have a Porsche and a T-Bird convertable and it's funny how often kids say the about sports cars and how they are wasted on old guys (49) but you know you gotta be able to write the check for the car and just the law of the jungle we have the disposable income so we get the sweet cars and the rooms full of Gibson reissue's and the ski boats and second homes so even if you young-uns think you might appreciate them more and even use them better than we can but unless you have rich parents you just can't afford them.

And don't worry about my Turbo I'm usually doing better than 20 by the time I leave my garage.

And Happy b-day Dem00n 15 years old huh crap I have shoes older than you kid but enjoy your youth it'll be gone before you know it,

Archived