Gibson Brands Forums

A warm tune for warmer times

E-minor7

Now after a loooong black'n'white season, it seems spring is slowly showing her face over here.

Very needed - not least because I count on warmer temperatures to bring my hearing back in 100 - it's still between 10 and 15 % strange.

Not in the cans though - so here is a celebration of the time in front of us all.

Here Comes The Enjoy if possible - have a good weekend

https://soundcloud.com/#nitebeach/here-comes-the-sun

Excellent !

been rather spring like the last few days here too...and I've also been playing this with the morning rising sun. ... not as nice as you mind Em7

there were a few little phrazes I was missing on the guitar...so thanks for that.

Really really excellent... it's a pleasure to hear your posts.

Yea..it's the sdame as last posts from Em7

same here, but I thought was just me.

thanks for the correction del -

I think aside from the original and a version James Taylor and YoY Ma do, that's the next best version going. Sweet on the vocals too [thumbup]

And thank you for the positive comments and fixing the link I checked it before launching and it worked on Explorer not on Chrome. So I copied the Explorer link to the Chrome version (they are different in lay-out also), but apparently still had probswhen it came out.

Anyway, , , you managed to reach it. It could have been played on the Hummingbird I guess, but it had new strings and sang too loud and jangling. The F-bird was out of the question as it is too fat sounding for all the notes, which is almost true for the actual Mart. D-18 as well. Still I chose that one because it has the same extraordinary nice set-up and action as the 2 mentioned.

But thanx again fellow-members appreciated a lot.

Archived