Gibson Brands Forums

lost capo

blindboygrunt

Any of you guys know where my Paige capo is ?

If it's not beside your polish that you use as part of a vigorous daily routine for guitar care then you're not doing a good enough job on the care of those instruments. ...and dont you dare dirty those strings by playing it, polish, put it in the case, check all humidity levels hourly and repeat the process until you're so old you don't know your own name and it comes as a complete surprise toyou that you ever played the guitar in the first place.

The older a person gets, the more capos he needs. When you start misplacing the actual guitar, it'll be time to switch to the piano.

I need to find those little clippy things that my mom used to attach my mittens to my coat sleeves. I figure I'll be needing them by next summer if it keeps getting this cold.

It's in the box with 200 flat picks, 30 finger and thumb picks, a half-used (and probably dried up) bottle of guitar polish, a dozen assorted bridge pins, four guitar tuners, an A440 tuning fork, your other five capos, and a half dozen used B and high E stings you've saved, "just in case".

(That box is somewhere in the back of the closet where you keep all your other guitar stuff.)

I have 3 Kyser capos in every guitar case - one regular, one dop D and one drop A.

blindboygrund - you have only one capo?

What a shame ...msp_biggrin.gif

... by the way - Any of you guys know where my pick is .... ? msp_confused.gifmsp_confused.gifmsp_confused.gif

I have 3 Kyser capos in every guitar case - one regular, one dop D and one drop A.

blindboygrund - you have only one capo?

What a shame ...msp_biggrin.gif

... by the way - Any of you guys know where my pick is .... ? msp_confused.gifmsp_confused.gifmsp_confused.gif

I hid it in my bum while I was passing through security. You'll never see it again, it's mine!

Maybe a friend from the agf borrowed it and is trying it on his throat to see if he can sing higher? 😜

He's putting it in the wrong place if he wants to sing higher.....

(And he really needs to tighten it down so he doesn't get any buzz.)

Nice tin BK. I do like a tin.

I do love a good tin, BBG, and I have to admit when I first saw this Gibson Tin, well, like a whole lot of others around here - I had to have it and I didn't really care if it had dog doo in it, it was a Gibson Tin and soon to be Mine.....

And it came with Wax and a Wax Cloth....

BluesKing777.

Archived