Gibson Brands Forums

New Photos of my Honeyburst Faded Standard!

Toogy

Nice! I love the look of the LP Standard Faded, and especially in Honeyburst. You're a luck guy Toogy. Good pic taking too. Some did turn out cool. You'd better print a couple of those and put them in a frame by your bedside. LOL Sweet Les Paul.

Took these today just fooling around' date=' thought some of them turned out pretty cool!

Its a 2008 Standard Honeyburst Faded

[img']http://www.toogoodstudios.ca/files/glp_006.jpg[/img]

glp_008.jpg

:cool:

Dude...these are my two favs...really shows off some depth of field (plus they look really cool!).

I may have to talk with you about those pics some...I've got a Canon 30D w/3 lenses and the 580EX II flash...so I should be able to get some good shots with it.

Awesome guitars and awesome pictures! I believe that it still comes with BurstBucker Pro pickups with Alnico V magnets, but without the covers. Tell us about its sound compared to one with the covers (my Premium Plus has the same pickups with covers though), if you've compared them that is...

Heay bro,

Sweet photos, i have the same guitar but in another burst, yours is honeyburst i see, how is called my burst??

u can see my burst in my sig.

and ehm.... that standard plate on your hadstock did u buyed it with standard on it? ir was it like that when u byed m??

Heay bro' date='

Sweet photos, i have the same guitar but in another burst, yours is honeyburst i see, how is called my burst??

and ehm.... that standard plate on your hadstock did u buyed it with standard on it? ir was it like that when u byed m??[/quote']

1) Learn how to spell.

2) Your guitar is HCS- Heritage Cherry Sunburst.

sorry, I'm a bit grouchy today...

Heay bro' date='

and ehm.... that standard plate on your hadstock did u buyed it with standard on it? ir was it like that when u byed m??[/quote']

Why don't you show a photo of yourself playing your guitar? Is it because you don't really have one, or is it because you are a 12 year old kid?

Tell these people why you left MyLesPaul.com!

1) Learn how to spell.

2) Your guitar is HCS- Heritage Cherry Sunburst.

sorry' date=' I'm a bit grouchy today...[/quote']

He doesn't really have a Gibson. He was hanging around MyLesPaul.com for a few days, bragging and lying about his stuff, but he would never let us see a photo of himself with his gear.

By the way, this is a pretty cool forum. I think I will hang out here more often!

You guys are welcome at MLP anytime!

Archived