Gibson Brands Forums

A Line Has Been Crossed. Gibson, Ban This Guy Immediately

Californiaman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I make a suggestions guys!

Its posts like this that will get the Gibson Lounge Area removed!

If you wanna act like baby's commenting on each others mother's.. then do it elsewhere!!

Its not just your name that will get banned here its your IP address!

Flight959

Can I make a suggestions guys!

Its posts like this that will get the Gibson Lounge Area removed!

If you wanna act like baby's commenting on each others mother's.. then do it elsewhere!!

Its not just your name that will get banned here its your IP address!

Flight959

Yup, thought so as well. Let's not feed the Troll, but maybe we should refer him to the Fender forum?

I really don't want the Lounge to get removed, so just by ignoring the mofo, he'll maybe eventually get tired of acting like a total retard, and will seek attention somewhere else.

I like his bad attitude. He's in your face. That's Rock and Roll. I don't believe in banning anyone. Just ignore him and he will change to within tolerable levels or he will go away. But then again that didn't work on me.

I just had an idea' date=' why don't you just have one of those online petitions nobody cares about?[/quote']

OK.... who thinks Caps Lock is a pre-pubecent troll who just wants to start trouble on the forum?

Come on dude.... either straighten up and try to contribute...(that is if you have any guitar knowledge at all).

Tell us about your guitars, your life, your family, your interests, your girlfriend (if you actually are old enough to have one) or anything else of interest. Your comments to date indicate that you probably know more about trolling than guitars but I am willing to assume that you may actually play since you found this forum. Do you actually own a Gibson?

Archived